STIRR is a popular American media streaming service that offers a wide variety of content. This ad-based video streaming app is owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group and was launched in early 2019. STIRR app streams live TV channels from the Sinclair TV stations. In addition, you can enjoy watching on-demand titles on STIRR. This includes nearly as many as 100+ channels. This includes entertainment, music, local channels, news, and sports channels on STIRR. You can watch national sports, local sports, movies, documentaries, and series with the STIRR channel. Let’s find out how to add STIRR to your Android TV.
STIRR streams monster mayhem, sci-fi cult classics, and action movies. In addition, STIRR streams music concerts featuring trending stars from LiveXLive. Moreover, STIRR has rom-com shows, stand-ups, and comedy shows that you might love. Moreover, STIRR has a lot of local events that stream live on the channel.
STIRR on Android TV
STIRR has its own application available on your Android TV platform. You can easily download and stream the same on your TV.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Install STIRR on Android TV
1. Power on your Android TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Click on the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store on your TV.
3. From inside the Play Store, click on the Search icon.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, type in STIRR and search for the same app.
5. Select the STIRR app from among the search results on your screen.
6. Next, click on the Install button.
7. Wait till the app download finishes and launch the STIRR app.
8. Start streaming your favorite live TV channels on STIRR.
How to sideload STIRR on Android TV
If you want to access the STIRR app on your Android TV, you can sideload it to your device. This process includes the following three steps.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling Unknown Sources
- Downloading STIRR on Android TV using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Firstly, turn on your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and enter Downloader.
3. Pick up the Downloader app icon from the search results and click on the Install button.
Enabling the Unknown Sources
1. Launch the Android TV Settings menu from its home screen.
2. From the Settings menu, click on Security & Restrictions and then on Unknown Sources.
3. Pick up the Downloader option from the menu.
4. Turn on the Unknown Sources toggle.
Downloading STIRR on Android TV using Downloader
1. Open the new Downloader app and click on the Allow option once prompted.
2. Type in the STIRR Android TV APK URL in the URL field of the Downloader app.
3. Click on the Go option.
4. Once the download is over, install the STIRR APK on your TV.
5. Launch the STIRR app on your TV.
6. Complete the sign-up process and stream your favorite content.
How to Cast STIRR on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to the same WiFi network as your Android smartphone.
2. Click on the Screen Cast or Cast icon on the Notification Panel of your Android phone or tablet.
3. On the list of available devices, pick up your Android TV.
4. Within a few minutes, your smartphone’s screen will be cast on your Android TV.
5. Launch the STIRR app on your smartphone and start streaming your favorite shows.
Other Supported Devices
STIRR is available for access on the devices mentioned in the list below.
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Android smartphone
- Android tablet
- Windows PC
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Android TV have STIRR?
Yes, the Android TV platform supports the STIRR app.
2. Can I get STIRR on my Smart TV?
Yes, you can access STIRR on your LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Vizio Smart TV.
3. Is the STIRR app free?
Yes, the STIRR app is completely free to download and access on all devices that support the same.