The SS IPTV or Simple Smart IPTV is an IPTV Player that allows you to load and stream content in various formats like M3U URL, XSPF, ASX, and PLS. Since the application is unavailable on the Play Store of Android TV, you cannot install the app officially. But you can use the Downloader app as a sideloading tool to install the SS IPTV APK on your Android TV. Also, you can stream this IPTV player on your TV by using the screen mirroring method from your smartphone.
The application is completely free to use on any device. SS IPTV is a feature-filled IPTV Player as it includes plenty of modern features. Despite the fact that SS IPTV is a free source, it comes with amazing premium-like features like EPG support, Time Markers, Parental Controls, Favorites Section, and a few more.
In this article, the detailed process for sideloading and screen mirroring methods for SS IPTV is discussed with step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload SS IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the SS IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of SS IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/46jG1l9
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your IPTV content.
How to Upload IPTV Playlist on SS IPTV App
1. Open the installed SS IPTV app and go to the Settings option.
2. Under Setting, click on the Content section on the left.
3. Now, choose the External Playlist Subscription option.
4. Hit the Add button option and enter the Playlist link of your IPTV provider.
5. Then click on the Save button to upload your IPTV provider on the app.
How to Upload Playlist on SSTV IPTV Using Website
1. Open the SSTV app on your TV and go to Settings → General.
2. Click on the Get Code button under the Code for Internal Playlist option.
3. Then, go to the official website of the SS IPTV website.
4. Enter the Code you received from the app and click the Add Device button on the website.
5. Now, click on the Save button to upload your IPTV Playlist to the app.
How to Cast SS IPTV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the SS IPTV app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the SS IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Log in to the IPTV provider account on the app.
4. Play the video content on the SS IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
SS IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that SS IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to SS IPTV.
No, the app is not yet released on the App Store of Android TV.
SS IPTV supports automatic channel switching and Interface parameters adjustment that make this player is differed from other players.