Are you tired of searching for a free and effective platform to stream sports events on Android TV? Sportzfy TV would be the solution to that. But, the sad news is that the Play Store of Android TV doesn’t include Sportzfy TV APK in its app library. However, there are some other ways (sideloading and screen mirroring) available to stream Sportzfy on your TV.
Using the Sportzfy app on Android TV, you can enjoy watching live events of all popular leagues, such as the FIFA World Cup, La Liga, English Premier League, IPTV, UCL, Copa America, EFL, Euro Cup, and some other local matches. Watching all these sports matches is absolutely free on this platform. Also, this app is easy to use as it has elegant approaches to navigate.
If you are willing to sideload or screen mirror the Sportzfy TV app on Android TV, let me show you how to do that easily with this comprehensive guide. In addition to that, you can find some troubleshooting fixes that help to solve the issues associated with this app.
How to Sideload Sportzfy TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Sportzfy TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for Sportzfy TV APK latest version: bit.ly/3PZJcZ4
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Sportzfy TV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Sportzfy TV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Sportzfy TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Sportzfy TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Sportzfy TV Alternatives
If you feel that Sportzfy TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the sports content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Sportzfy TV.
No. There is no possibility of installing the Sportzfy app on Android TVs due to the unavailability of the app on the Play Store. Instead, you can sideload it to get the app on your TV.
No. Sportzfy TV is not safe to stream on your TV since it loads with a lot of copyrighted content without a prior license.