Sportz TV is a premium IPTV service that allows you to stream 13,300+ live TV channels and 5000+ VOD content with top-notch streaming quality. By subscribing to the Sportz TV IPTV, you can watch all your favorite sports with HD streaming quality at 60FPS. Since the application is officially unavailable on the Google Play Store of Android TV, you need to sideload the APK by using the Downloader. Apart from direct installation, you can also screen mirror the content from your smartphone to the TV by connecting both devices to the same WIFI connection. Check out this article and learn the various steps to stream Sportz TV on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Sportz TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Sportz TV app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Latest version of Sportz TV APK: https://urlsrt.io/Sportz-TV
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Sportz TV app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
17. Finally, select and play your desired sports content on the Sportz TV app on your TV.
How to Cast Sportz TV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Sportz TV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Sportz TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the Live TV channel on the Sportz TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Sportz TV Alternatives
If you feel that Sportz TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the sports content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Sportz TV.
Yes. Sportz TV supports the streaming of Live TV channels through M3U Player, such as Perfect Player, GSE, and STB EMU.