Looking for a one-stop destination to watch all sports events? Sportstream is a popular website where you can watch live sports matches online. It provides plenty of live channels for people who love sports. Even though there is no official Sportstream app for Android TV, you can still access it by sideloading it from an external source.
Sportstream allows you to stream live matches from various sports, including Baseball, Football, Ice-hockey, Rugby, Racing, and more. Popular leagues like the Champions League, La Liga, LIGUE, Premier League, NBA, NFL, and UFC are also available on Sportstream in different resolutions. This platform offers you streaming without any delays or buffering interruptions in the middle.
The Sportstream app offers a simple interface to navigate the options quickly. The sports content on this platform is ad-free, and you can stream everything without commercial advertisements.
How to Sideload Sportstream Apk on Android TV
Sportstream doesn’t have a dedicated/official website to stream its content. So, you must install this app on Android TV with the help of the sideloading tool. Here, we’ve used the Downloader application as a sideloading tool to get and install Sportstream on Android TV.
1. Install Downloader on Android TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of Sportstream APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Sportstream APK on your TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and stream your desired sporting event.
How to Cast Sportstream on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror this app’s content from your smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. At the same time, make ensure that your smartphone is connected to the same network.
2. Sideload the Sportstream APK on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the app and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV and allow the necessary permission for screen mirroring.
6. Now, play the sports content on the Sportstream app, which will immediately stream on your TV screen.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Alternatives for Sportstream
You can use a few alternative streaming sites when Sportstream is not working properly.
Streamhunter is an easy-to-use website where you can stream live sports matches and get recent updates on all sports-related news. It has a search box where you can search for the league matches. Streamhunter offers live matches of games like Football, Boxing, Tennis, Hockey, Basketball, Handball, and more. It is a comprehensive streaming service that allows you to watch live sporting events worldwide.
Stopstream TV is a live sports streaming website that provides live matches of games such as tennis, fighting, racing, baseball, football, and others. It allows you to watch matches in various resolutions, such as 720p, 1080p, 4K HD, and 8K Ultra HD. You can change the timezone based on the country you are in to determine the exact time the match begins. It also has multiple servers for each game, so you can switch to a different server if the one you’re on isn’t working properly or is buffering too much.
Sportp2p is a well-known live-streaming platform like StreamEast. It allows you to watch live matches from leagues such as Seria A, Champions League, Premier League, and Europa League, among others. Although Sportp2p also streams Ice Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, and other sports, it focuses primarily on Football. So, if you enjoy football, Sportp2p is the site for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. It is officially not available on Android TV. If you need to install the app, choose the sideloading method discussed here.
1. Check your internet connection.
2. There might be a problem with the server, so change the server or wait until the server gets fixed.
3. Enable a VPN connection while streaming on the Sportstream platform.
Yes. Sportstream is an illegal streaming website offering free live sports matches without the copyright owner’s consent.