Spectrum TV app is one of the streaming services you can easily get on your Android TV. The Spectrum TV app is available on the Play Store for Android TVs and TV Boxes. One of the most interesting features of the Spectrum TV app is that you can create personalized profiles and save your favorite channels. Before installing this app, make sure that your Android TV is updated to its latest edition. You can install the Spectrum app on Android Version 5.0 and above.
Features of Spectrum App on Android TV
- With the Spectrum TV app, you can get live TV channels anytime.
- The EPG guide is available for all live TV channels.
- If you want, you can set parental controls to prevent your kid from accessing specific video titles.
- Spectrum TV app comes with Chromecast support.
How to Install Spectrum App on Android TV
1. Open the Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for the Spectrum TV app.
3. Pick up the app from the search results.
4. Click the Install button to get the Spectrum TV app on your Android TV.
5. Wait until the app gets installed completely.
6. Launch the Spectrum TV app and sign in with your credentials.
7. Choose any live TV channels and play them on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Spectrum TV APK on Android TV
If you want to sideload the Spectrum TV app, you must install the Downloader app on Android TV. After installing, you have to change some of your Android TV settings.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Using the Search icon, search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button to get the app on your Android TV.
5. On your Android TV home page, click on the Settings icon.
6. Choose the Device Preference option.
7. Click on Securities and Restriction.
8. Choose Unknown Sources and enable the Downloader toggle.
9. After that, open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
10. Install the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com).
11. Then, enter the Spectrum TV APK Android TV on the search box.
12. Hit Go to get the APK file.
13. Click on the Install button to get the app.
14. Open the Spectrum TV app and stream your favorite content.
How to Cast Spectrum App to Android TV
1. First, install the Spectrum app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Connect your Android TV and Android Smartphone on the same WiFi connection.
3. Start playing the content on the Spectrum app.
4. Click on the Cast icon.
5. From the list of available devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Now, the video content from the Spectrum app will display on your TV.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Toshiba Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box
- Ematic Android TV Box
You can use your Spectrum TV subscription on two devices simultaneously. For home WiFi, you can access the Spectrum TV app with any number of devices.
In Sony TV, you can install the Spectrum TV app from the Play Store.