Sofa TV APK is one of the best movie streaming apps that covers the on-demand content of all regionals worldwide. You can find the top-rated, latest movies, series, and TV shows, that can be watched seamlessly in HD quality. As Sofa TV is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you can’t be able to install the app on your Android TV. The only possible way to access the app is by sideloading the APK file.
Once sideloaded, you can access the app without registration or signing up. Sofa TV has a smooth interface, which lets you navigate through the app and perform functions with ease. Fortunately, Sofa TV doesn’t offer CAM-quality movies in the application. Follow the below guide and set up Sofa TV on your Smart TV without complications.
How to Sideload Sofa TV APK on Android TV
The Sofa TV APK is unavailable for Android TV. To use the Sofa TV app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Sofa TV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Sofa TV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
Use VPN for Sofa TV APK
Since all third-party apps are considered illegal, it is recommended to install the best VPN on Android TV to have a better and safe surfing experience. VPN provides the user with a private network and keeps you anonymous all time. Therefore no other people can see your online status. You can try NordVPN on your Android TV, as it comes with prominent features.
- You can watch the video content on the Sofa TV app without a buffer.
- In the Sofa TV app, you can download videos to watch offline.
- You can have an ad-free experience while streaming the videos.
- It supports multiple media players, like VLC and MX Player on Android TV.
- The video library gets updated regularly.
How to Cast Sofa TV APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Sofa TV app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the Sofa TV app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Sofa TV APK Alternatives
If you have any streaming issues with the Sofa TV APK, you can try any of these alternatives.
You can watch thousands of movies and TV shows on Cyberflix. The application comes with a user-friendly interface and the content is updated regularly. You can have an ad-free experience and ensures no distractions while streaming. As Cyberflix isn’t available on the Play Store, you have to sideload the app using Downloader.
Cinema HD is one of the best free streaming platforms that offers plenty of video content. You can stream your favorite movies and TV shows in high quality. You have to update the app frequently to get new content. Similar to the CyberFlix app, you need to sideload the app on your Android TV.
Catmouse is one of the best alternatives to Sofa TV. Install the newest version of this app to get new movies and TV shows. It is an ad-free streaming app that offers multiple streaming links to avoid buffering issues. CatMouse APK has an in-built video player that supports hundreds of video formats. Also, check Pelisplus Apk on your Android Smart TV.
No. The Sofa TV APK is unavailable for Sony Android TV. Therefore, you must sideload the app using installers like Downloader.
No, Sofa TV is completely free.
It may not work if you have downloaded the wrong version of the app. Get the latest version of the app. Also, try to restart your Android TV to fix the issue.