Are you looking for a website where you can stream movies and TV shows? You may have come across Sockshare. It is a streaming platform where you can stream the latest movies and TV shows. It is available for free and has lots of content in its library. Sockshare provides you with content in all the categories such as drama, fantasy, science fiction, family, thriller, and more. The only downside of this streaming site is that there are a lot of advertisements while watching the content and it may ruin your streaming experience. You can stream Sockshare on devices like Android TV, Firestick, Windows, and Smartphones with the help of a web browser.
- You can use the search bar to search for your favorite content easily.
- It allows you to stream the content in high-quality: 720p and 1080p HD
- You can stream all the content completely for free.
- It allows you to download and stream the content later.
- You need to create an account to stream the content available in the app.
- It gives you a detailed description of the plot and a trailer for each content
1. Launch your Android TV and select Apps.
2. Go to Play Store and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the Android TV downloader app from the search results and select Install to get the app on your TV.
4. Press the Home button on your Android TV remote to go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Go to Security & restrictions and select Unknown Sources.
7. Enable the setting for Downloader app so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Google Chrome apk on the URL box.
9. Click on Go and the app will be downloaded on your Android TV. Select Install.
10. Wait for the installation to finish and launch the Chrome browser on Android TV. If you haven’t installed it, sideload it from the trusted source
11. Enter the official website of Sockshare on the URL bar.
12. Choose or search for the content you want to stream and enjoy watching it on your Android TV.
1. Connect your Smartphone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your smartphone, open a browser and click on the Search bar.
3. Enter SockShare and choose the official website from the results.
4. Select the content you want and click on the Play icon.
5. Click on the Cast icon and choose your Android TV from the available devices.
6. On your Android TV, select Allow when asked for permissions.
7. The content on your smartphone screen will be mirrored to your TV.
8. Enjoy streaming the content on your Android TV screen.
- Tubi TV
Frequently Asked Questions
No. It is not legal because it streams movies and TV shows without the consent of the owners. So, you may encounter legal issues while streaming on this site. But you can use VPN to hide your IP address & location.
There are several proxy sites available for Sockshare. Some of them are
1. Check your internet connection.
2. Clear the cache on your TV.
3. Restart your Android TV.
4. There might be a problem with the Sockshare server. Try again after a few minutes.
5. Try to stream Sockshare with other Android TV web browsers.
No. It is not because the pop-up ads, social trackers, and redirect links available on this site may contain harmful content or malware.