Soap2day is a streaming platform where you can watch premium movies and TV shows for free on your streaming devices. Since the streaming platform is only available on the web version and in APK files, you cannot find it on the Google Play Store on your TV. To explore the content library of Soap2day on your Android TV, you need to sideload its APK file.
The app comes with a friendly UI and a separate section for TV shows and movies for streaming. For the best experience, the app offers premium features like Closed captioning, Aspect ratio, PIP Mode, Add to favorites, high-quality streaming, ad-free, and many more. It also allows you to choose your desired content by filtering various genres. Apart from Android TV, you can sideload this app to your Firestick device, NVIDIA Shield, and other Android-based devices.
How to Sideload Soap2day APK on Android TV
The Soap2day app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Soap2day APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch Soap2day using a Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the Soap2day website.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://ww9.soap2day.day/h3] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. On the search field, type in the keyword of the media content you want to see and hit the Search icon.
5. Choose your movie content from the list and hit the Play icon.
6. Now, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Soap2day on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the Soap2day app on Android TV, then you can screen mirror its app from your Android smartphone to your TV screen.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app on your Android Smartphone.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, you can not install the Sopa2day app directly on Sony Android TV.
Since the app streams pirated content for free, it might not be safe for streaming. So before streaming the content, ensure to use the best VPN on Android TV to avoid legal issues.
Yes, you can watch your favorite movie and TV series on Soap2day in HD resolution.