Sneh IPTV is a free IPTV service provider that allows you to stream news, sports, cartoons, movies, series, and more for free. Although it is a free IPTV service, it allows you to stream the content without any interruption of the ads. The application runs on a clear and smooth interface to stream the content flawlessly. But you cannot download the application officially from the Google Play Store. You can install the app on your TV only by sideloading. The application lets you stream the content without any buffering and freezing issues.
How to Sideload Sneh IPTV APK on Android TV
The IPTV app is not available for Android TV. To use the Sneh IPTV, you must sideload its APK using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Sneh IPTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Sneh IPTV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Sneh IPTV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Sneh IPTV app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Install the app and launch the app on your Android smartphone.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Sneh IPTV
- It offers Live TV channels and VOD content for free of cost.
- You can get to watch the Local and International channels by downloading the Sneh IPTV.
- Stream TV channels 24/7 on this IPTV.
- Mark all your desired and most-watched channels in the Watch List option
- You can download the videos on this IPTV to stream the content offline.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the application is officially unavailable on the Sony Android TV.