There are a lot of online streaming platforms available to learn. Skillshare is one of the best online learning platforms that brings thousands of classes to develop new skills. Moreover, the classes are available at an affordable price. You will get classes on calligraphy, photography, graphic design, illustration, hand lettering, pattern design, drawing, watercolor, and many more. Skillshare offers 35000 courses to learn. Further, from the Skillshare app, you will learn a lot of creative tools such as illustrator, photoshop, procreate, fresco, and more. Skillshare is available on Android and iOS smartphones. Let’s learn to install and learn Skillshare on Android TV.
Table of Contents
On Skillshare, you can access hundreds of free courses. If you get a premium subscription, you will get unlimited access to a full library of premium, subscription-only classes. The premium subscription costs $8 per month and $29.88 per annum.
Skillshare doesn’t have native support for Android TV. So, you have to sideload the Skillshare app using the Downloader app. You can also Skillshare with the help of a web browser.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
You can easily access Skillshare on Android TV with the browsers you have installed.
1. Start your Android TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Launch any browser on your Android TV.
3. Go to the Skillshare website on the browser you have opened.
4. Sign in with your account details.
5. Start watching the lessons on Android TV.
You can also sideload Skillshare on Android TV with its apk file. Follow the steps given below to sideload the Skillshare app.
Install Downloader on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Search icon and search for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the Downloader app icon from the search results and click on the Install button.
4. Wait for the installation process to complete.
Enable Unknown Source Access
1. Go to Settings on your Android TV and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Click on Security & Restrictions and then tap the Unknown Sources toggle.
3. Choose the Downloader option and turn on the toggle.
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Android TV.
2. Click on the Allow option when the application requires to access the local files.
3. Type in the URL for Skillshare Android TV apk.
4. Tap the Go button to initiate the downloading process.
5. Tap the Install button after downloading the apk file.
6. Once the app gets installed, tap Open to launch the app.
You can cast the Skillshare app to Android TV from your Android and iOS smartphone. The process is very easy as the app comes with an in-build casting feature.
1. Make sure you have connected your smartphone and Android TV to the same network connection.
3. Launch the Skillshare app and select the class you want to watch.
4. Tap the Google Cast icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Select your Android TV name from the list of devices.
6. Once both devices are connected successfully, the selected class will play on your Android TV. Also, check out the Udemy Courses on Android TV.
- iPod Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
Skillshare is a Chromecast-compatible app. So, you can cast the app from your smartphone and watch the content on your TV.
Skillshare mobile application is available on Android and iOS.