SHAREit is the best file-sharing app that you can ask for. The best feature of the SHAREit is that you can share files between different devices. With the SHAREit app on your Android TV, you can send and receive files between smartphones, PCs, and other smart devices. Apart from file sharing, you can also use the SHAREit app to remove trash files, delete duplicate photos, and improve your TV’s performance.
You can install the SHAREit app on your Android TV and Android TV Box directly from the Play Store. There are two versions of the SHAREit apps. SHAREit Lite and SHAREit. In the SHAREit Lite app, you will get only the file transfer option. In the SHAREit app, you will get all the additional features like Junk Cleaner, File Managers, Video Player, and more.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- DIRECTV Stream Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Add SHAREit on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to the internet.
2. Click on the Apps and choose the Google Play Store.
3. Now, choose the Search icon on your screen.
4. Type SHAREit on the search bar and search for the app.
5. Pick the SHAREit app from the search suggestions.
6. Click on the Install button to start downloading the app.
7. Then, launch the SHAREit app by tapping the Open button.
8. Send and receive files on your Android TV from other devices.
How to Sideload SHAREit on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for the Downloader by AFTV news app.
3. Select the Downloader app from the list of apps and tap on the Install button.
4. In the same way, install the Sideload Launcher on your Android TV. Without the Sideload Launcher app, you can’t access any third-party apps.
5. Launch the Settings menu on your Android TV and choose the Device Preferences option.
6. On the menu, click on the Security & Restrictions feature.
7. Click the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
8. Navigate to the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
9. Launch the Downloader app on Android TV.
10. Select the Allow option when a prompt appears on your TV screen.
12. Enter the AFTVNews Plugin URL (browser.aftvnews.com) and install the plugin. The AFTVNews Plugin is used to install APK files in the Downloader app.
13. Then, enter the SHAREit Android TV APK URL (https://bit.ly/3U57Etd) and click the GO button.
14. The APK file will be downloaded. Tap the Install button.
15. Then, open the SHAREit app and use it on your Android TV.
How to Use SHAREit on Android TV
1. Open the SHAREit app on your Android TV and click the Start button.
2. Enter the Profile name you want and choose the Profile icon. Then, click the Save button.
3. Now, you will get the SHAREit home screen.
4. To share files between devices, both devices should be connected to the same WiFi network.
5. If you want to receive files on your Android TV, click the Receive button.
6. Click the Send button on another device and choose the file you want to send.
7. Choose your Android TV profile name to send the file.
8. Now, you can check the progress. You will get the below screen when the receiving is completed.
9. Click the Send files to send any media content from your Android TV.
10. Choose the file that you want to send.
11. Select the target device from the and you will get the sharing progress.
12. When you are done with the file sharing, close the SHAREit app.
Other Supported Devices
If you own one of the following devices, you can access SHAREit on it.
- Android smartphone
- Windows PC (Windows 10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, SHAREit is completely a safer app to use.
Yes, you can add Xender on your Android TV to share, manage, and access your files.