The Shadow is one of the popular Kodi add-ons for watching movies and TV shows. If you are planning to stream media content through this addon on your Android TV, then you’ve reached the right place. As the name indicates, Kodi is a must-have app to stream the media content of Shadow addon. Since it is natively available on Play Store, you can install Kodi on Android TV easily. Then, you should activate Real Debrid to access the Shadow addon.
Here, we delve into the installation steps to watch movies and TV shows via Shadow addon on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How To Get Kodi on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Open the Google Play Store and search for Kodi.
3. Click on Install to download the app.
4. After that, launch the Kodi app on your TV.
5. Now, you should enable unknown sources to install third-party add-ons.
- Go to Settings and select the System tile.
- Highlight the Add-ons option on the left side of the app.
- Navigate to Unknown Sources and turn it on if it is switched off.
- Hit the Yes option to confirm the process.
How to Install Shadow Kodi Addon
1. Return to the Settings menu once again on the Kodi app.
2. Choose File Manager from the available options.
3. Tap the Add source option from either of the sides.
4. On the following screen, you can find the <None> field and select it.
5. Enter http://magnetic.website/repo carefully in the field and hit OK.
6. To proceed further, you should provide a valid source name. Here, we can go with magnetic and click OK.
7. Go back to the Kodi Settings window again.
8. Navigate to the Add-ons tile.
9. From the list of options, select Install from zip file.
10. Click magnetic; the source name you chose earlier.
11. Select to install the repository named repository.Magnetic-x.x.x.zip.
12. Wait for around 30 seconds to complete the installation of the Magnetic Repo Add-on.
13. Then, tap Install from repository.
14. Launch the Magnetic Repo you installed now on Kodi.
15. Locate and click Video add-ons under the options of Repo.
16. You can find the Shadow Kodi addon on this page and hit the Install button in the bottom-right of the window.
17. Wait for a while, approximately 1 to 3 minutes to get installed.
After that, you can open the Shadow addon on your Android TV through the Kodi app and watch movies/TV shows without any hassle.
How to Access the Shadow Addon on Kodi Via Debrid
To use Shadow, you must have a premium account from Real Debrid. Because it is a Real Debrid-based addon service for Kodi. So, you should set up Real Debrid to use this addon on any device.
1. Once you launch the Kodi app, go to the Add-ons section.
2. Find Shadow under the Video Add-ons menu.
3. Then, right-click the addon to display the list of its options.
4. From the popup menu, select Settings.
5. Locate and click Debrid on the left side of the window.
6. Choose the Debrid Service you want. For instance, we go with Re-auth Real-Debrid.
7. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the code on the required field.
8. After signing in, the main window will appear and you can start using the addon now.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes For Kodi
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
By using the Kodi app, you can access the Shadow addon on Android TV with the help of Real Debrid.
Shadow addon comes with a lot of built-in features like One click & play, Cached Torrents, Trakt, History, and more.