If you are searching for the optimal IPTV provider on Android TV, Shack TV will be the best choice. However, Shack TV is not natively available on the Play Store. So, you must sideload the Shack TV APK from the trusted third-party source to your TV using Downloader.
Shack TV is one of the premium IPTV providers, offering more than 6,500 live channels and 16,000+ VOD content. It comes with a built-in EPG guide, Anti-freeze technology, and 99.99% server uptime. So, subscribers of this service can get an immense streaming experience without buffering and lagging. Since it offers HD, FHD, and 4K resolutions for its media content, Android TV users can enjoy astonishing picture quality on a bigger screen.
This article will explain the sideloading steps to get the Shack TV app on your Android TV. If you’re not interested in sideloading the app from a third-party source, then you can choose the screen mirroring technique to stream Shack TV from the mobile to your TV.
Table of Contents
To access Shack TV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Unfortunately, there is no free trial on this provider. So, you must subscribe to any of the Shack TV packages tabulated below to stream your favorite content.
|$9.9 per month
|$24.99 per month
|$27 for three months
|$59.99 for three months
|$48 for six months
|$99.99 for six months
|Business – Annual Plan
|$84 per year
How to Sideload Shack TV APK on Android TV
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the Shack TV APK download link in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Shack TV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, launch it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and enter the login credentials offered by the provider.
11. Now, you can stream the available media content on your TV.
How to Cast Shack TV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on your Android TV, you can screen mirror the Shack TV app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect the TV to a WiFi network. At the same time, make ensure that your TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Sideload the Shack TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Install the app and launch the app on your Android smartphone.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. It is impossible to install Shack TV on the Android platform as it is unavailable on the Play Store. Instead, you can sideload it using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
No. Since Shack TV offers a lot of media content without the proper license, it is not safe to use on any streaming device.