With the help of the SFNTV app, there is no more necessity to pay a subscription or rental costs to stream our favorite media content. If you want to try the SFNTV app on Android TV, you should use either the sideloading or screen mirroring options. Because SFNTV Apk isn’t available on the Play Store due to legal formalities. Besides these ways, you can also stream SFNTV on Android TV by visiting its official webpage through any browser.
Once you’ve installed the SFNTV app on Android TV, you can enter into the entertainment world that includes a diverse collection of media content without annoying ads. Apart from general content, it primarily focuses on the live broadcasting of multiple sports events across the world. Thus, it is a decent pick for sports enthusiasts.
In this blog, we’re going to share our knowledge and personal experience about the process of sideloading, web browsing, and screen mirroring to get SFNTV on Android TV.
How to Sideload SFNTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the SFNTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of SFNTV APK:
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch SFNTV Using Browser
SFNTV has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the SFNTV platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://sfntv.co/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select the TV channel you want to stream from the available options.
5. Then, you can access your desired media content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast SFNTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the SFNTV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the SFNTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the SFNTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that SFNTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to SFNTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. But, you can’t install SFNTV directly on your TV as it is unavailable on the Play Store. Instead, you should sideload it using Downloader.
No. Due to the unauthorized approach of streaming, SFNTV is not safe platform to use on your Android TV.