Sayayain TV is one of the best applications for anime lovers, which offers anime and manga content for free. On Android TV, you can’t find this app on the Google Play Store. Instead, you need to sideload the apk file of Sayayin TV to stream its content on your Android TV.
It has a wide collection of anime movies and series you can stream in high-definition quality. You can also watch popular anime series like Naruto, Demon Slayer, Tokyo Ghoul, Dragon Ball Super, etc.
In this guide, you will understand how to sideload the Sayayin TV Apk on your Android TV. If you are not interested in sideloading the app, you can try the built-in cast method of the Sayayin TV application. Further, we have listed some of the fixes for Sayayin TV if it fails to work on Android TV.
How to Sideload Sayayin TV APK on Android TV
To sideload the apk file of Sayayin TV apk, you need to install Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Navigate to Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link of Sayayin TV APK latest version: https://bit.ly/46Q63NH
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Sayayin TV app and watch your desired anime content.
How to Cast Sayayin TV to Android TV
The Sayayin TV has a built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Sayayin TV from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Download and Install the Sayayin TV Apk from a reliable third-party application.
2. Connect your Android TV to a WiFi network and ensure your smartphone is connected to the same network.
3. Open the Sayayin TV app on your smartphone.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon from the app
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, you can stream the anime content on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Sayayin TV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Sayayin TV app is not working properly on your Android TV, you must perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Ensure your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Sayayin TV accumulated on your device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Sayayin TV application to solve the app-related issue.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Sayayin TV Alternatives
If you feel that Sayayin TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the anime content. Here are the best options for an alternative solution to Sayayin TV.
Yes. You can watch the anime movies and series on Sayayin TV for free.
This problem is caused due to temporary bugs or corrupted cache files on the app. To fix this issue, you can try reinstalling the app on your TV.