Looking for a premium IPTV player that handles M3U playlist files smoothly for Android TV? get Royal IPTV on your streaming devices and start streaming IPTV videos from the service provider. The Royal IPTV app is compatible with the Android TV platform. So, you can download it directly from the Play Store. However, the app can be sideloaded and screen-mirrored for those who want to avoid direct installation.
Using this IPTV player app, your Android TV will become the finest IPTV streaming device. However, you can’t use this player for free as it is a premium platform, offering numerous streaming features. To get the app for any streaming device, you need to pay €9.99 as a one-time payment. Remember, one activation is applicable for only one device.
In this section, we’ve come up with step-by-step guidelines to sideload and screen mirror the Royal IPTV app to stream it on Android TV. Also, take your eyes to the bottom of the article to find some troubleshooting fixes if the app fails to load and work properly.
Table of Contents
How to Install Royal IPTV Player on Android TV
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Royal IPTV in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Royal IPTV from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Enter Xtreme Codes API or use an M3U URL to play the media content you want on Royal Player.
How to Sideload Royal IPTV APK on Android TV
If you can’t find Royal IPTV in the Play Store at any cost, you need to sideload its APK file using the Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Royal IPTV APK latest version: https://apk.royaliptvapp.com
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your desired media content.
How to Activate Royal IPTV on Android TV
1. Launch the Royal IPTV app on your Android TV.
2. Note down the Mac address that appears on your Android TV’s screen.
3. Then, open the browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the activation website of Royal IPTV.
4. Enter the MAC address in the required field.
5. Tap on the Add to Bag button to verify the address.
6. Complete the payment to finish the activation process.
9. Finally, relaunch the app on your TV and stream your favorite IPTV channels.
How to Cast Royal IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Royal IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Royal IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Royal IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Royal IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Royal IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Royal IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Royal IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Royal IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV players to stream your IPTV content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Royal IPTV.
Yes. Royal IPTV is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android TV. So, you can install it directly on your TV.
Since it is a player, Royal IPTV is completely safe to use. However, if you add any illegal playlist URL to this player, then it may cause you legal trouble.