Rokkr is a premium streaming platform where you can watch unlimited movies and TV shows. You can get the Rokkr services via the app or Rookr TV Box. The Rokkr app is available only on the App Store for iPhones and iPads. To get the Rokkr app on Android TV, you have to sideload the APK file using Downloader. To stream the Rokkr video content, you have to buy the €3.99 per month plan or the €9.99 per month plan.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- MI Box
- H96 Android TV Box
How to Sideload Rokkr APK on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android TV.
2. Click the Search icon and search for the Downloader app.
3. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
4. Head to your Android TV Settings.
5. Click on the Device Preferences option followed by the Securities and Restrictions.
6. Open the Unknown Sources menu and enable the Downloader toggle. This will allow the Downloader app to install APK files from unknown and third-party websites.
7. Open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
8. Enter the AFTVnews Plugin URL (browser.aftvnews.com) and download the plugin.
9. Then, enter the Rokkr Android TV APK URL and click the Go button.
10. Download the Rokkr APK file and tap the Install button.
11. Open the Rokkr app on your Android TV. If you can’t open the app, install the Sideload Launcher on your Android TV to open the APK file.
12. Sign in with your subscribed account and watch all the video content.
If you want to stream all the on-demand movies and series for free, you can install any of the below-mentioned Rokkr alternatives.
Cinema HD is one of the most used apps for streaming movies. It is one of the greatest alternatives to Terrarium TV. With the Cinema HD app on Android TV, you can get high-quality videos without any buffering or lagging issues on your Android TV. The basic function of this app is to pull out links from the internet that contains movies, series, and videos. You can download your favorite movies, videos, and TV shows to watch later.
Kodi is an open-source media player app. If you want to watch free movies, TV shows, and programs, you can get the Kodi app on your Android TV. Additionally, you have to install addons to get free content on Kodi. You can also watch live TV channels on Kodi. You can sync your media libraries across multiple devices.
Yes, you can watch video content on the Rokkr app for free for up to 30 minutes. After that, you have to get the premium version.