Rokkr is a pure entertainment-focused premium service that lets you watch movies, TV shows, and series. You can access the Rokkr service in two ways either using the APK or through TV Box. As Rokkr doesn’t have a native app for Android TV, it is unavailable on the Google Play Store. Therefore, you can install Rokkr on Android TV by sideloading the APK file through Downloader. You can download the APK directly from the website or a trusted online source.
Rokkr comes with a smooth interface, that lets you use the app without complexity. The app has a tracking feature that monitors the progress of your movies and TV shows. With the powerful search feature, you can find your favorite content with ease without delay.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Rokkr APK on Android TV
The Rokkr APK is unavailable for Android TV. To use the Rokkr app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Rokkr APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Rokkr APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Activate Rokkr APK on Android TV
1. Open the Rokkr APK on your Android TV.
2. You will get the activation code. If you are not getting the code, click the Log In button to get the code.
3. Now, go to the Rokkr APK’s activation website [https://www.rokkr.net/connect] on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the code and click the Connect button.
5. After that, sign in with your subscribed account to complete the activation.
6. Now, the Rokkr APK will be activated on your Android TV. You can access all the content.
How to Cast Rokkr APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Rokkr APK from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the Rokkr app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
If you want to stream all the on-demand movies and series for free, you can install any of the below-mentioned Rokkr alternatives.
Popcorn Time is the best alternative to Rokkr. Unlike the latter, you can watch the on-demand content on Popcorn Time for free without any subscription. You can stream the content all-time in HD quality without interruptions. It lends subtitles support for the content. Moreover, you can find your favorite movies and other content easily using the content catalog.
Kodi is an open-source media player app. If you want to watch free movies, TV shows, and programs, you can get the Kodi app on your Android TV. Additionally, you have to install addons to get free content on Kodi. You can also watch live TV channels on Kodi. You can sync your media libraries across multiple devices.
Cinema HD is one of the most used apps for streaming movies. It is one of the greatest alternatives to Rokkr. With the Cinema HD app on Android TV, you can get high-quality videos without any buffering or lagging issues on your Android TV. You can download your favorite movies, videos, and TV shows to watch them offline later.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- H96 Android TV Box
- Mi Box 4K
No. Unfortunately, the Rokkr APK is unavailable on any Android TV models. However, you can still get the app by sideloading the APK.
Yes. You can download the Rokkr APK online for free. You can watch video content on the Rokkr app for free for up to 30 minutes. After that, you have to get the premium version.
Rokkr offers a single subscription plan with two billing cycles, monthly and yearly. The monthly plan costs €9.99 and the yearly plan costs €47.99.
Yes. The Rokkr app is available on the App Store and you can directly download it on your iPhone and iPad.