Rojadirecta is a free sports streaming site that focused on Football. You can watch international and premier league events, such as Serie A, Serie B, La Liga, English Premier League, Bundesliga, UEFA, and more for freebies. If you don’t have the idea to continue your subscription to streaming platforms, you can try Rojadirecta on Android TV. As the site doesn’t have a native app for Android TV and Box, you need to sideload the app using installers, like Downloader.
Being a Soccer fan, you can try using Rojadirecta to stream live Football matches uninterruptedly. The live schedule gives information on upcoming matches along with timing. Apart from Football, you can even watch games like Basketball, Moto GP, Handball, Tennis, Baseball, and more.
How to Sideload Rojadirecta on Android TV
The Rojadirecta is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the Rojadirecta app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Rojadirecta APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Rojadirecta APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch Rojadirecta Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to stream live matches.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL Rojadirecta in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Access the live matches on your Android TV.
Use VPN for Rojadirecta
As Rojadirecta streams pirated content, we suggest using VPN to keep your data safe and secure. VPN hides your IP address and lets you stream the content anonymously without being tracked by hackers. To avoid legal issues on streaming pirated content, you need to use a strong VPN like NordVPN.
How to Cast Rojadirecta on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Rojadirecta APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the application.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
If Rojadirecta isn’t working on your Android TV or doesn’t fill your expectations, you can switch to the alternatives below and stream live sports for free.
Sportstream is one of the best alternatives to Rojadirecta. With Sportstream you can stream live matches of nearly 15+ sports and league events, such as NBA, NCAA, NHL, etc., seamlessly on your Android TV. It almost streams the live coverage of premium channels, such as ESPN, BIG Network, and more.
VIPRow Sports is the one-stop destination to watch all live sports matches. Apart from other free streaming sites, VIPRow Sports offers 20+ games, such as MMA, Cycling, Cricket, American Football, Boxing, Darts, and more. For uninterrupted streaming, VIPRow Sports will be the best choice.
With FirstRow Sports, you can stream and watch all live matches at high quality. Unlike other sites, FirstRow Sports streams the content without delays and lags. Similar to Rojadirecta, FirstRow Sports offers all the sports events around the world. To get smooth streaming, you will get more than three links.
Stream2Watch is one of the best alternative channels where you can watch all sports and live TV channel shows for free. It has more than 200 TV channels from countries like the USA, UK, and France. Here, you will get live matches from sports like Football, Hockey, Tennis, Basketball, and more. Apart from that, you will get sports content that is available on ESPN and beIN Sports.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. Rojadirecta is unavailable for Sony and other Android TV models. You need to sideload the app using Downloader.
No. Rojadirecta is unavailable on Google TV.
Streaming video content in Rojadirecta is not the safest option. Connect to any of the best VPNs for Android TV to protect your online presence.