Roblox is a fascinating online game platform developed designed to create and play games. It was launched in 2006. Apart from being an online platform for gaming, Roblox helps you create friends online and chat with them. In short, Roblox is a gaming platform for both creators and gamers. In this section, let’s find out how to download Roblox for Android TV.
Roblox for Android TV
There is no official Roblox application made available on the Android TV platform as of today. But, this will not stop you from accessing Roblox on your TV, as we are about to discuss a few alternative methods to add the same.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Install Roblox on Android TV
Sideloading the Roblox app on your Android TV is one of the best ways in which you can access it. The process of sideloading includes the following three steps in short.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling unknown sources on Android TV
- Sideload Roblox using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to a stable WiFi connection.
2. From the home screen, launch Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Using the search bar, search for Downloader by AFTV news and click on the app icon from the suggestions.
4. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Android TV
1. From the Android TV home screen, open the Settings app.
2. Next, click on Security and Restrictions option and then the Unknown Sources option.
3. From the menu, find the Downloader option.
4. Turn on the Downloader toggle.
Sideload Roblox on Android TV Using Downloader
1. Launch the new Downloader app from the Android TV.
2. Click the Allow option if there are any pop-up prompts.
3. Enter the Roblox Android TV APK URL in the Downloader app.
4. Next, click on the Go option and initiate the Roblox APK file download.
5. Install the Roblox app by tapping the Install button.
6. Launch the Roblox app on your Android TV.
Roblox Supported Devices
If you have one of the following devices, then you can access the Roblox app on it.
- Windows PC
- iOS devices
Related: How to Play Crossy Road on Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Android TV does support games that you can download from the Google Play Store. Some games may need an external gamepad or controller.
Yes, you can play games on Smart TV. Some games like Kidjo TV are specifically developed for Smart TVs.