Have you ever wondered how to watch movies and TV series for free? If yes, you should look at RepelisPlus. In case you want to stream RepelisPlus on your Android TV for a better streaming experience, you might be disappointed. Because RepelisPlus APK is officially not available for Android TV. However, you have multiple ways, such as sideloading, webpage visiting, and casting to stream RepelisPlus on your TV.
RepelisPlus is the best free alternative platform to some premium streaming apps like Netflix on Android TV. In fact, this free service gives more features when compared to all paid streaming services. Along with the thousands of the latest movies, and TV series, its media library also includes anime content with a well-organized structure.
In this curated guide, we’ll take a closer look at the step-by-step procedures for all possible methods to stream RepelisPlus on Android TV. Additionally, this guide covers some extra information like troubleshooting tips and alternatives to RepelisPlus.
How to Sideload RepelisPlus APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the RepelisPlus app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of RepelisPlus APK: bit.ly/3FKKsKH
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch RepelisPlus Using Browser
RepelisPlus has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the RepelisPlus platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://repelisplus.lat/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
5. Then, you can access your desired media content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast RepelisPlus on Android TV
The RepelisPlus is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the RepelisPlus from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Sideload the RepelisPlus APK from any third-party site on your smartphone.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the RepelisPlus on your smartphone and log in with your account if needed.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon from the app
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the content you stream on the smartphone will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
RepelisPlus Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the RepelisPlus app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for RepelisPlus accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that RepelisPlus isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to RepelisPlus.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You can’t find the RepelisPlus app on the Play Store of Android TV as it violates Google norms.
RepelisPlus is completely unsafe as this platform is not legal. However, your device may be protected as long as you are connected to a VPN, such as ExpressVPN on Android TV.