Relax TV is a free IPTV service provider that offers 70,000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content from various countries like the US, France, Germany, Portugal, and many more. Since the application is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you cannot install the app in the official method. To stream the content of Relax TV on your Android, you need to sideload its APK file to install the application.
Although it is a free application, it is better to use a VPN on your Android TV before streaming the content on Relax TV to avoid legal issues. Apart from this, it also has some premium features like HD streaming quality, external player supports (VLC and MX Player), and many more.
How to Sideload Relax TV APK on Android TV
The Relax TV app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Relax TV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the IPTV channels on your Android TV big screen.
How to Cast Relax TV App on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the Relax TV app on Android TV, you can screen mirror its app from your Android smartphone to your TV screen.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the Relax TV app on your Android device.
4. Play any video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Relax TV app is not available for Philips Android TV.
Yes, you can install Relax TV mod APK on your Android TV by sideloading its APK.