Pure Flix is an interesting media streaming service that lets you ‘Have Faith In Your Entertainment.’ If you are looking for a family-friendly application, there is no better choice than adding and streaming Pure Flix on Android TV. PureFlix has its version of an app for the Android TV platform. However, you can access this platform on TV using some more methods if the direct method isn’t suitable for you.
PureFlix streams content that is free from violence and language surprises. In addition, TV series and movies meant for mature audiences have the necessary caution. Also, you can find parental control features in the PureFlix app. Therefore, PureFlix is the best choice if you are searching for a family-friendly app.
This article deals with the step-by-step procedures to install PureFlix on Android TV. Also, we’ve included the browsing and screen mirroring methods as alternative techniques to get it for your TV.
Subscription Packages for PureFlix
Pure Flix offers two types of subscriptions. You can get any of the subscriptions from the Pure Flix website. Remember, both these two subscription packages offer a 7-day free trial service for new members.
How to Install Pure Flix on Android TV from the Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Great American Pure Flix in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select PureFlix from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the Pure Flix app.
7. Sign in to the app with the valid credentials or sign up with the new account.
8. Navigate to select and play whatever content you want on your TV screen.
How to Install Pure Flix on Android TV Outside the US
If you can’t find PureFlix in the Play Store in your country other than the US, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to sideload its APK file using the Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Pure Flix APK: bit.ly/40fjgxo
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Now, you need to install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
17. Then, click Open to launch the PureFlix app and watch your desired media content.
How to Watch Pure Flix Using Browser
PureFlix has a dedicated webpage with an extensive media library of numerous media content. You can access the Pure Flix website using any of the best browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (www.pureflix.com) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select your favorite media content from the list and enjoy streaming.
How to Cast Pure Flix on Android TV
The PureFlix is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast Pure Flix from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
3. Launch the PureFlix app after downloading it.
4. Play any video you like from the app by clicking on the Watch Now button.
5. From the top-right corner of your PureFlix application, click on the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV, and the media will stream on the TV screen.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
JVC Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Mi Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Nvidia Shield TV Pro
Ematic Android TV Box
How to Fix Not Working Issues of Pure Flix on Android TV
If the PureFlix app is not working properly on your Android TV due to issues like a black screen, app freezing, and more, then you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Ensure your Android TV is connected to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Close and relaunch the PureFlix application on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for the PureFlix app.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Pure Flix Alternatives
If you feel that PureFlix isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Pure Flix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The official app for Pure Flix is natively available on the Play Store of Android TV.
Yes. With the help of a week-long free trial, you can stream all exclusive media content of Pure Flix on Smart TV for absolutely free.