Prime IPTV is an affordable provider where you can get 2000+ TV channels, and 7500+ VOD movies/series. If you are trying to get Prime IPTV on your Android TV, you will be disappointed. Because Prime IPTV is officially unavailable on the Play Store of Android TV. To stream this provider on TV, you have two different methods such as sideloading and screen mirroring.
Prime IPTV has dedicated sections for a variety of genres like kids, adults, action, horror, thriller, and more. However, it doesn’t have an anti-freeze technology and an effective TV guide (EPG).
In this article, we will discuss the sideloading and screen mirroring methodologies in order to stream Prime IPTV on Android TV. let us show you how to do that easily and properly with a step-by-step approach.
To access Prime IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Unfortunately, there is no free trial available on this provider. So, you must subscribe to any of the Prime IPTV packages tabulated below to stream your favorite content.
|Monthly Plan (30 Days)||$13|
|Plan Trimestral (90 Days)||$25|
|Plan Semestral (180 Days)||$45|
|Plan Annual (365 Days)||$85|
How to Sideload Prime IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Prime IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Prime IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/3ZwxJo5
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Prime IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Prime IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Prime IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Prime IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Prime IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Prime IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Prime IPTV.
Yes, but indirectly. Since the Play Store of Android TV doesn’t have the Prime IPTV app, you should sideload or screen mirror the app to stream it on your TV.
Yes. Prime IPTV has web player support where you can enter your login credentials to stream this IPTV content without installing the app.