Power IPTV is one of the free IPTV providers that let you stream premium live TV channels and a lot of VODs. Since it is a third-party app, Play Store doesn’t offer Power IPTV and it is impossible to install it on Android TV. However, you can sideload the app on your TV. As an alternative, you can also screen mirror its content from your smartphone to the TV.
Although it is a free IPTV service, it allows you to stream the content without any interruption of the ads. The application lets you stream the content without any buffering and freezing issues. Also, it lets you mark all your desired and most-watched channels in the Watch List option and download videos for offline streaming.
You can use the following guide to stream the content from Power IPTV on your Android TV. The guide deals with the instructions for sideloading and screen mirroring methods.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Power IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Power IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Power IPTV APK latest version: bitly.ws/33Tvi
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your IPTV content.
How to Cast Power IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Power IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this player, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Power IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Power IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Power IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Power IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream IPTV content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Power IPTV.
No, this IPTV application is officially unavailable on the Play Store of Android TV.
Your Android TV must run on Android 4.0 or above to stream Power IPTV without any hassles.