Using Pobreflix is one of the best ways to stream all your desired movies and TV shows. To enhance your streaming experience, it is recommended to install Pobreflix Apk and use it on Android TV. But, the Play Store of Android TV doesn’t offer the application version for Pobreflix on the Android TV platform. So, you have to use either sideloading or screen mirroring methods to stream Pobreflix on TV.
Once you install Pobreflix on your TV, you can get a complete streaming experience by using the app’s features and media content. The app has been designed to be simple and unique so that users can navigate to find and stream their favorite movies or shows effortlessly. Unlike others, this streaming platform lets you make personalized recommendations, and choice of external video players to stream its content.
Let me show you all the possible ways to make streaming Pobreflix on Android TV possible. Further, this article also covered alternative streaming platforms to Pobreflix.
How to Sideload Pobreflix APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Pobreflix app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for Pobreflix APK latest version: bit.ly/3SRebcD
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch Pobreflix Using Browser
Pobreflix has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the Pobreflix platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://pobreflix.fm/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
5. Then, you can access your desired media content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast Pobreflix on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Pobreflix app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Pobreflix app on your Android smartphone from any trusted third-party site.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Pobreflix app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that Pobreflix isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Pobreflix.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You can’t find the Pobreflix app on the Play Store of Android TV. Instead, you need to sideload it or screen mirror its content to your TV.
Pobreflix is not safe since this streaming site/platform is not an authorized one. However, you don’t need to worry about your privacy as long as you are connected to a VPN, such as ExpressVPN on Android TV.