Are you looking for an application to watch free live sports on Android TV? You need to install the PikaShow APK on your Android TV. With this app, you can watch movies and TV shows in Bollywood, and Hollywood, including Live TV. Unfortunately, the PikaShow app is not available on the Play Store for Android TV.
However, you can sideload the PikaShow APK which can be downloaded from its official website. For sideloading, you need to install Downloader on Android TV. You should modify Android TV settings to install the PikaShow app on your Smart TV. As it is an unauthorized application, it is recommended to use a VPN in case of interruptions while streaming.
How to Watch PikaShow on Android TV
You can stream PikaShow entertainment content on Android TV with any of these methods.
- Sideload PikaShow APK via Downloader
- Cast PikaShow APK from Android
How to Sideload PikaShow APK on Android TV using Downloader
1. Turn on your Android TV and ensure it is connected to an internet connection.
2. On your Android TV home screen, open Google Play Store.
3. Using the search icon, search for the Downloader app.
4. Click the Install button to install the Downloader app on your TV.
5. Once installed, open Settings on Android TV and click Device Preferences.
6. Tap Security & restrictions to view the Install Unknown Apps section. Turn on Downloader by switching a toggle.
7. Open the Downloader app on your Android Smart TV.
8. Enter the URL of the AFTVnews Plugin and hit go. Click on Install to download the plugin.
9. After installing that, enter the PikaShow APK download link in the URL and click Go.
10. Once downloaded, open the file and click on Install.
11. Wait for the APK to get installed on your Android TV.
12. If prompted, click Open to run the PikaShow app.
Start watching live TV by clicking on any TV channel of your choice.
How to Cast PikaShow APK on Android TV using Android Device
If you don’t wish to install the PikaShow app, you can use casting to watch PikaShow content on TV. For this purpose, you should connect your Android TV to a WiFi network that should be the same as your Android smartphone.
1. Install and open the PikaShow app on your Android smartphone.
Tip: Visit https://pikashows.com on your phone browser and click Download APK to get PikaShow for Android.
2. Click on Live TV to view the list of TV channels.
Note: For streaming Hindi or English movies and TV shows, click on Bollywood or Hollywood respectively.
3. Play any TV channel by clicking on it.
4. When it starts playing, click the Cast icon.
5. Select your Android TV from the available devices.
The selected video will start playing on your TV via wireless casting.
Supported Android Smart TVs
- TCL Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- VU Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Xiaomi Mi TV Box S
- T95 MAX
- Nvidia Shield
- Khadas VIM3
- MECOOL KM3
- T95 S1 Andriod TV Box
These are the best alternative apps to watch movies and TV shows for free on Android TV.
Pluto TV on Android TV allows users to watch over 100 live TV channels on news, sports, and entertainment. Unlike PikaShow, there is no need to sideload the Pluto TV app as it is available on the Play Store. You can enjoy the blockbuster hit films and most-anticipated TV shows 24/7 on Pluto TV without any subscription.
Tubi on Android TV is a freemium application that has a collection of 50,000 movies and TV shows. It is a 100% legal platform and you can access the app for free without any registration. You can stream reality TV shows, anime, Britsh TV series, and live channels on news, sports, and entertainment.
Cinema HD on Android TV is yet another third-party application where you can watch the latest releases on movies and series. This app also works on VPN so you can watch your desired entertainment title from any location. In addition, you can download any titles and watch them offline at no extra cost.
PikaShow Other Supported Devices
- Smart TV
- Adjust the video quality based on your internet speed.
- No subscription or registration is required to access the app.
- You can also enable a data-saving feature.
- Less interruption of Ads while watching live TV channels.
- Supports subtitles for almost all entertainment titles.
- Built-in media player with a Google Cast feature.
The PikaShow app may contain copyrighted content. Therefore, it is recommended to use NordVPN on Android TV to safeguard your privacy and your device.