Are you looking for an application to watch free live sports on Android TV? You need to install the PikaShow APK on your Android TV. Unfortunately, the PikaShow app is not available on the Play Store of Android TV. As always, you will have other ways, such as sideloading via Downloader and screen mirroring from a smartphone to access the app on your Android TV.
The PikaShow app is completely free to access the content with the best-inbuilt media player. You can stream the content with multilingual subtitles and high-quality video resolutions. Though this app contains ads, there is not much interruption while streaming your favorite content.
You will get to know the simplest way to download and stream the PikaShow app on your Android TV in this guide. Also, we have provided some information about the best alternatives for PikaShow.
How to Sideload PikaShow APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the PikaShow app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for PikaShow APK latest version: bit.ly/3tnVWAS
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast PikaShow on Android TV
The PikaShow is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the PikaShow from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Sideload the PikaShow apk file on your Android smartphone.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the PikaShow on your smartphone and log in with your account if needed.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon from the app
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the media content you stream on the smartphone will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
JVC Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Mi Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Nvidia Shield TV Pro
How to Fix Not Working Issues of PikaShow on Android TV
Since we’ve installed the PikaShow app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Ensure your Android TV is connected to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Close and relaunch the PikaShow application on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for the PikaShow app.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that PikaShow isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the media content for free. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to PikaShow.
Yes, you can. But, the installation of Pikashow on Android TV should be done by using the sideloading technique with the help of Downloader.
The PikaShow app may contain copyrighted content. Therefore, it is recommended to use NordVPN on Android TV to safeguard your privacy and your device.