Pelisplus is a one-stop destination to stream the different kinds of Spanish content. Though this service is quite popular for Spanish content, it also offers a great collection of Hollywood movies and TV series. It also has Anime, Marve, and DC content to watch on your TV. If you want this app on your Android TV, you have to sideload the Pelisplus Apk file from a trusted source.
Pelisplus is absolutely free for streaming the content without any sign-up or registration. You can also stream the content without any ads. It also has Korean, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, and other Asian countries content. You can watch the movies and TV shows in HD quality. It has numerous streaming controls for a better streaming experience.
This article deals with the installation of Pelisplus Apk on your Android TV in a simple manner, along with the alternative method. In case you are looking for other similar services, you can check out the alternatives below.
How to Sideload PelisPlus APK on Android TV
The PelisPlus APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use PelisPlus, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of PelisPlus APK [https://bit.ly/3L4GJe6] in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the PelisPlus APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast PelisPlus APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the PelisPlus APK, you can screen mirror the app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Next, sideload the PelisPlus APK on your Android smartphone.
Note: To install third-party apps on your smartphone, you must turn on the Unknown Sources. Head to Settings → Security → Unknown Sources.
3. Log in to the app if needed.
4. Play the video content on the PelisPlus.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Do You Need a VPN to Stream PelisPlus APK?
PelisPlus APK is a third-party application which streams copyright content that violates the law. Moreover, these kinds of third-party applications don’t ensure safety while streaming online. Also, while accessing these APKs, there are higher chances of online attacks and data stealing by hackers. To ensure privacy and keep your data safe, we recommend using the best VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your Android TV, especially while accessing these APKs.
If you feel PelisPlus isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the content quantity, you can switch over to the alternatives to watch the latest content for free.
Pluto TV is one of the free streaming platforms to watch Hollywood movies and series without ads. In addition, you can also stream Spanish content on this platform. Unlike PelisPlus, you can install Pluto TV on Android TV from the Play Store and activate it to view your favorites. Remember that you must sign up on Pluto TV to play the content.
Tubi is the best alternative to PelisPlus, as you can stream Hollywood movies in Spanish. Moreover, the platform carries Spanish content, like movies and TV shows. You can download Tubi on Android TV from the Play Store officially, and it doesn’t require sideloading. Tubi is free to use, and it includes minimal ads.
You can install fuboTV on Android TV for its content variety. Moreover, you can view the Spanish channels and content on this platform in high quality, up to 720p/60fps. Though fuboTV is a subscription-based streaming service, you can try the 7-day free trial to explore and watch the content for free.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
PelisPlus APK is unsafe to use. These third-party applications can be taken down anytime from online as they stream copyright content.
No. PelisPlus is unavailable on Google TV. But you can still get it on your Google TV by sideloading using Downloader.
ReplisPlus, PelisPlus Max, Cuevana, etc., are some of the similar third-party apps to PelisPlus.