Are you searching for a free Spanish entertainment app? You can try Pelisflix. The app offers unlimited Spanish movies, series, and TV shows for free. In addition, you can find other languages and Spanish dubbed content in the catalog. The content is available in a wide range of categories, such as Anime, Drama, Classic, Donghua, and more. Pelisflix is unavailable on the Google Play Store. If you want Pelisflix on your Android TV, you need to sideload with an APK file using Downloader.
To watch your favorite content for free in HD quality, Pelisflix will be the right choice. You can stream your favorites without buffering for a longer period. If you are about to install Pelisflix, follow the setup guide for a smooth installation process.
How to Sideload Pelisflix APK on Android TV
Pelisflix APK is unavailable for Android TV. To use the Pelisflix app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Pelisflix APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Pelisflix APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
Use VPN for Pelisflix APK
Using a third-party streaming application might lead to legal issues. Pelisflix doesn’t host content. It offers pirated content to users. Moreover, they can trace your IP address and have more possible chances to track your personal data. Hence, we suggest using VPN while using sideloaded apps on your Android TV. VPN will hide your IP address and keeps you anonymous all time. You can use the Nord VPN on your Smart TV, to keep your device more secure.
How to Cast Pelisflix APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload Pelisflix, you can screen mirror the app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your Android TV to the WiFi to which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Pelisflix APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV. Also, check out the Pelisplus HD Apk for your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. The Pelisflix APK is unavailable for Philips and other Android TV models. But, you can sideload it using Downloader with an APK file.
No. Pelisflix is free to install and use. The APK doesn’t have a premium version.