Paramount Network is a well-known cable TV channel in the US region. According to the official data, it is available in all popular app stores, including the Play Store of Android TV. So, Paramount Network is natively available for Android TVs. However, international users should sideload the app to bypass geo-restrictions. To stream its content, it is necessary to log in with the cable TV provider account.
If you aren’t interested in installing and sideloading methods, use the casting technique to stream the exact media content displayed from your smartphone to TV. Paramount Network has a lot of popular TV series, movies, and shows. Some of them include Yellowstone, Ink Master, Lip Sync Battle, Bar Rescue, 68 Whiskey, and The Last Cowboy. Furthermore, you can get hands-on exclusive behind-the-scenes, interview clips, and more.
Keep reading the article if you want to stream Paramount Network on your Android TV in multiple ways. This article also includes the troubleshooting tips to solve both minor and major issues of the app and its alternatives.
You don’t need any subscription or membership plans to stream Paramount Network video content. All you need is a TV provider subscription to enjoy streaming Paramount Network on your TV. You can unlock the Paramount Network library by just entering your TV credentials. Here are the few popular TV providers that have Paramount Network in their channel lineup.
- AT&T U-verse
Visit the official site of Paramount Network to find out the complete list of TV providers streaming the Paramount Network channel. If you haven’t opted for a TV provider, you can go for some streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, Philo, fuboTV, and DirecTV Stream to watch the Paramount Network channel.
NOTE: The 24-hour pass is available to new subscribers on Paramount Network. It is recommended to use this pass to take a demo streaming experience on this platform.
How to Install Paramount Network on Android TV from the Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Paramount Network in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Paramount Network from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the Paramount Network app.
How to Activate Paramount Network on Android TV
After the installation process, you need to activate the Paramount Network platform on your TV.
1. Open the Paramount Network app on your Android TV and try to sign in to the app.
2. Note down the activation code displayed on the screen of your Android TV.
3. Now, go to the Activation Website (https://www.paramountnetwork.com/activate) of Paramount Network on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the Activation Code in the respective box and click the CONTINUE button.
5. Sign in to your TV Provider Subscription on the website.
6. Now, the Paramount Network app will be activated on your Android TV. You can access all the content on your TV.
How to Install Paramount Network on Android TV Outside USA
If you can’t find Paramount Network in the Play Store, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to sideload its APK file using the Downloader app on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.[
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link for Paramount Network APK’s latest version: bit.ly/3PKrJnm
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Smart TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Now, you need to install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
17. Then, click Open to launch the Paramount Network app and watch your desired media content.
How to Cast Paramount Network on Android TV
The Paramount Network app has built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Paramount Network from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Install the Paramount Network app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Connect Android TV/ Box to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the Paramount Network app on your mobile and log in with your TV provider.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon from the app.
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the content will appear on your Smart TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
Sharp Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
MI Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
DIRECTV Stream Box
Mi Box and Mi Box S
Paramount Network Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Paramount Network app is not working properly on your Android TV due to issues like a black screen, app freezing, and more, then you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Paramount Network accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Paramount Network Alternatives
If you feel that Paramount Network isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream exclusive movies and other media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Paramount Network.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the Paramount Plus on your Android TV from the Play Store. Further, you can activate the app on your TV and start streaming it.
Paramount Network only needs you to be subscribed to the right TV Provider. If you wish to access Paramount Network for free, get it with a free trial on Philo, Hulu+Live TV, fuboTV, and YouTube TV.