Orion TV is a free streaming app available for Android devices. In the Orion TV app, you will get Serbian movies and TV shows. The Orion TV app is available on the Play Store. But for Android TV and Android TV Box, you need to sideload the Orion TV APK file using the Downloader app. The Orion TV app is also compatible with the Cast support. So, you can cast the app on your Android TV using your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Orion TV Features
- You will get movies and series from all the categories.
- With the premium version of Orion TV, you will get live TV channels and radio stations.
- The app contains Electronic Program Guide (EPG) for all the live TV channels.
Supported Android TVs
- JVC Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- Nvidia Shield TV
- AT&T TV
- Ematic Android TV Box
How to Sideload Orion TV on Android TV
To sideload apps on Android TV, you have to install an app called Downloader. Additionally, you have to modify your Android TV settings to activate the Downloader app on your Android TV.
1. From your Android TV home screen, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Using the Search icon, search for the Downloader app.
3. From the search results, click on the Downloader app by AFTVnews.
4. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV.
5. Open the Settings page on your Android TV.
6. Go to the Device Preferences option and choose Security & Restriction.
7. Choose the Unknown Sources option and enable the Downloader toggle.
8. Open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
9. Install AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com). You can download the applications and APK files on the Downloader app only if you have this plugin.
10. Then, enter the Orion TV Android TV APK URL and hit Go.
11. Download the APK file and click the Install button.
12. Open the Orion TV app and watch all the video content.
Orion TV Alternatives
If the content available on Orion TV is too limited for you, you can use any of these alternatives.
With Pluto TV on Android TV, you can explore unique and exclusive video content. Genres like news, entertainment, gaming, documentaries, adventure, comedy, and much more are available. You can watch 1000+ movies and TV shows. Along with that, you will get more than 100 live TV channels.
Plex contains 200+ live channels along with a personal media server. You can install the Plex app on your Android TV from the Play Store. To get all the features in Plex, you need to buy a subscription. The subscription costs is $4.99 per month, $39.99 per year, and $149.99 for a lifetime.
Yes, Orion TV is free with the basic version. You have to subscribe on a monthly or yearly basis to access all the features of this app.