If you want to stream on-demand and trending movies, series, and TV shows, for free, you can prefer Oreo TV Apk. As Oreo TV Apk is a third-party application, it is unavailable on the Google Play Store of Android TV and you should sideload the app on devices like Android TV using Downloader. However, app casting also helps to stream Oreo TV on your Android TV.
If you are tired of monthly subscriptions to streaming services or if it isn’t affordable, you can get Oreo TV on your Smart TV. With this app, you can stream the content of the most popular platforms like Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, Disney+, Peacock TV, and Netflix on Android TV. Further, it lets you add your favorite content to the preferred list and can watch them later. Notably, it doesn’t have a sign-up or registration process.
Let us see the possible ways: sideloading and screen mirroring to stream Oreo TV on your Android TV. In addition. this article deals with the solutions for the not working issues of Oreo TV Apk and its alternatives.
How to Install Oreo TV Apk on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Oreo TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Oreo TV APK: bit.ly/465SEjq
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Oreo TV on Android TV
The Oreo TV is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Oreo TV from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Sideload the Oreo TV APK from any third-party site on your smartphone.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the Oreo TV on your smartphone and log in with your account if needed.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon from the app
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the content you stream on the smartphone will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Oreo TV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Oreo TV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Oreo TV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Oreo TV Alternatives
If you feel that Oreo TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Oreo TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install Oreo TV on Android TV using the Downloader app.
Yes, the Oreo Apk is available for free.
To install third-party Apk files like Oreo TV, you must have enabled the Unknown Sources on your Settings. If not, you won’t be able to download the Apk file.
No, you can’t be able to download third-party apk files on Roku, like Android TV.