Optus Sport is the best platform to watch all the live Football matches. With the Optus Sport app or website, you can watch all the live games from LaLiga, Premier League, UEFA, and more. You can also watch match highlights, interviews, documentaries, and more. For Android TV, you can’t install the Optus Sport app. You have to use the Optus Sport website or its APK file to watch the matches.
How to Watch Optus Sport on Official Website
1. Open any of the web browsers on your Android TV.
2. Go to the official website of Optus Sport.
3. Click the Log In button and sign in to the account.
4. You can see the upcoming matches on the top of the screen.
5. Scroll down to see more matches.
6. Some of the match videos in Optus Sport are available for free. To stream all the content, you need to buy a subscription worth $24.99 per month.
7. With the subscription, you can watch all the videos without restrictions.
How to Sideload Optus Sport APK on Android TV
The Optus Sport app is available only in Australia. If you want to use the Optus Sport app outside Australia, you have to sideload the app on your Android TV.
1. On your Android TV, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Using the search icon, search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app and tap the Install button.
4. Open the Settings menu on your Android TV and click on the Device Preferences option.
5. Then, choose Security and Restriction.
6. In the Unknown Sources section, enable the Downloader toggle.
7. Open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
8. Install the AFTVnews Plugin by using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com). Without this plugin, you cannot install any APK files on your Downloader app.
9. Then, enter the URL of Optus Sport Android TV APK and hit Go.
10. Click on the Install button.
11. Open the Optus Sport app and watch all the Football matches.
How to Cast Optus Sport APK on Android TV
1. Connect your Android TV and your Android smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Optus Sport app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Launch the Optus Sport app on your Android smartphone.
4. On the app screen, click on the Cast icon and select the name of your Android TV.
5. Now, play any match from the app. It will appear on your Android TV.
Android Smart TVs
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- AT&T TV
You can stream Optus Sport on a maximum of four devices.
No, there is no offline download feature available on the Optus Sport app.