Do you love to stream Asian Movies and Drama? If yes, OneTouch TV would be the perfect choice for you. Further, you should try streaming OneTouch TV on Android TV to get a better experience. But, the users of Android TV can’t able to install it as the OneTouch TV Apk is unavailable on the Play Store. However, you can stream video from this platform through sideloading, web browsing, and screen mirroring methods.
By getting OneTouch TV on Android TV, you will get access to a vast media library that consists of movies and dramas from Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and more. Remember, all of them are available to stream for completely free. Moreover, the app and website of OneTouch TV have been designed with unique design and features.
Take a look at this entire article to get step-by-step guidelines for three methods, such as sideloading, web browsing, and screen mirroring to stream OneTouch TV on Android TV flawlessly.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload OneTouch TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the OneTouch TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of OneTouch TV APK latest version: bitly.ws/33kw5
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch OneTouch TV Using Browser
OneTouch TV has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the OneTouch TV platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [OneTouch TV.com] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Then, you can access your desired Asian content on your Android TV.
How to Cast OneTouch TV on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the OneTouch TV app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Install the OneTouch TV app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the OneTouch TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
OneTouch TV Alternatives
If you feel that OneTouch TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream Asian movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to OneTouch TV.
No, the OneTouch TV app is not available on the Play Store of Android TV to download the app.
Yes. You can watch all popular anime content, including movies, and series on OneTouch TV for free.