OneBox HD APK is one of the popular third-party streaming apps that offer unlimited movies, TV shows, and series. You can stream your favorite movies or other content for free without restrictions. As it is a third-party app, it is unavailable officially on any device including Android TV. However, you can still use the app on your Android TV by sideloading the APK files using installers like Downloader.
If you are tired of paying subscriptions, you can switch to OneBox HD. The APK offers a premium streaming experience similar to Netflix and you can watch the content in HD quality. Go through the setup guide below to get a smooth installation process.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload OneBox HD APK on Android TV
The OneBox HD is unavailable for Android TV. To use the OneBox HD, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of OneBox HD APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the OneBox HD APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
Use VPN for OneBox HD
You need to set up a VPN before using OneBox HD APK, as it is unavailable on the Google Play Store. It streams pirated content from the platforms without legal consent. Accessing the content without a VPN may result in legal issues. So it is necessary to use a VPN to protect your privacy and access the content from geo-restricted regions by hiding your original IP address. You can use strong VPNs like NordVPN to keep your personal info secure.
How to Cast OneBox HD on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the OneBox HD from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the OneBox HD app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Features of OneBox HD Apk
- OneBox HD Apk is completely free, and you don’t require any registration process.
- The application comes with a clean and simple user interface.
- You can also download the content and watch it offline at your convenience.
- The app has a separate section for Favorite, where you can add your favorite content in a single place.
- It supports various integration of external media players.
- It is free from ads, and you can enjoy watching movies and series without ad interruption.
How to Fix OneBox HD APK Not Working on Android TV
If OneBox HD APK isn’t working fine on your Android TV, follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
1. Check whether the Android TV is connected to the internet when the content stops loading.
2. If you can’t cast OneBox HD APK, ensure the devices are connected to the same internet.
3. If the app doesn’t respond. reboot it.
4. Clear the cache on your Android TV and smartphone.
5. Restart your Android TV to fix app crashes.
6. Uninstall and reinstall the OneBox HD APK on your Android TV.
Alternatives for OneBox HD APK
If the OneBox HD APK isn’t working still, you can switch to alternatives to watch the on-demand content for free with additional features.
The Cyberflix application has a huge collection of movies. You can watch and stream all content in high quality with subtitles. It is one of the best alternatives to OneBox.
As Syncler supports various devices such as Android TV, Fire TV, and smartphones, you can keep them synced all the time. In addition, Syncler has a beautiful user interface when compared to OneBox. For elite features, you can try Syncler.
In FilmPlus, you can stream and watch content of high quality up to 4K. Also, the app can notify you when any new episode of a TV show is released. You can watch your favorites seamlessly without interruptions.
BeeTV is another alternative to OneBox. As BeeTV has an in-built media player, you can play and watch the content without third-party players. It is free, and you can watch it on any device.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the OneBox HD Apk is free. You can download the app from any trustable source on the internet.
Yes, the application is available for Android TV. But, it is officially not available on Google Play Store. You need to sideload the app using Downloader.