OnDemanKorea is a streaming platform that contains Korean dramas and series. The streaming platform has an app for smartphones, streaming devices, and Android TVs. You can install the OnDemandKorea app on Android TV from the Play Store. The OnDemandKorea app is also compatible with Chromecast support too. Apart from dramas and series, you will also get live TV and news channels from the app.
How to Install OnDemandKorea on Android TV
1. Open Google Play Store from your Android TV home screen.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for the OnDemandKorea app.
3. Click on the Install button to download the app.
4. Launch the OnDemandKorea app on your TV.
5. Sign in with your account and watch all the Kdramas.
How to Watch OnDemandKorea on Android TV Using Website
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Go to the OnDemandKorea website.
3. Click on Sign Up to create an account.
4. Login if you are already an existing user.
5. Scroll down to see more videos.
6. Select any video and click the Play Button to watch it.
How to Cast OnDemandKorea to your Android TV
1. Install the OnDemandKorea app on your smartphone from the Play store or App Store.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same internet connection.
3. Open the app on your smartphone and start to play any video.
4. Click on the Cast icon at the top right corner of the page.
5. From the list of available devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Within a few seconds, OnDemandKorea will be cast on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sharp Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DirecTV Stream
- Mi Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Mecool Android TV Box
The OnDemandKorea app is available for LG, Samsung, and Sony TVs. You can install the app from the respective app store.