Ola TV is the best streaming application that provides 50,000 live TV channels and other media content completely free of cost. Like other third-party applications, this application is also not available in the official Play Store. But don’t worry; you can sideload the Ola TV APK on your Android TV using the Downloader application.
Ola TV offers thousands of television channels in various categories, such as News, Sports, Kids, Entertainment, and much more. Also, it has channels from different regions, which include the UK, Italy, Spain, USA, etc. This application provides an amazing streaming experience with Real Debrid integration. In addition, it has a simple and user-friendly interface that is helpful for searching for your favorite live TV content.
In this article, you will learn how to sideload the Ola TV APK on your Android TV. You can also use the casting method if you are not interested in sideloading the application. Further, we have listed some of the common fixes to solve the Ola TV app not working on Android TV.
How to Sideload Ola TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Ola TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Ola TV APK latest version: bit.ly/48fv7Ps
13. Hit Go to get the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After downloading the APK, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Now, you need to install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, to hide the IP address and stream content on the app anonymously.
17. Click Open to launch the application and watch your favorite channels on the Fire TV.
How to Cast Ola TV on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Ola TV app, mirror the Android Phone screen to your TV to stream the Ola TV content.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Download and install the Ola TV app on your Android phone.
3. Launch the Ola TV app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play any video content on the application.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Tap your Android TV. Now, the video will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Ola TV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Ola TV app is not working properly on your Android TV, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV is connected to a stable network connection.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear cache files of the app to clear the corrupted temporary files.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application on your TV.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Ola TV Alternatives
If you feel that Ola TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service, then you can switch over to some other platform to stream more content. Here are some of the best alternatives that are listed below.
No, this app contains a lot of ads. As it is a free third-party application, it runs the revenue with ads.
No, it is a completely free application, and it does not have any premium plans.