Ola TV Apk is a free streaming platform where you can watch movies and live TV shows on any device. It is similar to other streaming applications but with more features and comes in a small size. It comes with a collection of IPTV channels, sports, music, news, and many more. The application provides constant updates and makes the app free from bugs and malware. You can use the Ola TV app on Android smartphones & tablets, Firestick, Android TV, and Fire Tablets.
Features of Ola TV Apk
- The application doesn’t have any registration, and it is free.
- It provides you with multiple servers so that you can watch the content without any interruption.
- Users can watch TV channels in high resolutions, such as FHD and UHD.
- For streaming, it supports external video players.
- It is a user-friendly application that comes with a simple interface.
Why You Need a VPN
As Ola TV Apk and other similar applications are unavailable on Play Store and App Store, you need to download them from external sources on the internet. Since this application streams content for free, you may face legal issues. To avoid this kind of issue, you need to use a good VPN that helps you to change your IP address to a virtual address. To securely access the contents beyond the geo-restricted regions, you must use VPNs. Some free VPNs for Android TV are Mozilla VPN, Open VPN, and more.
Install Ola TV Apk on Android TV
1. On the home screen of your Android TV, click on Apps.
2. From the list of apps, click on Play Store.
3. Now, click on the search icon and enter Downloader. Select the app from the search results.
4. You can install the Downloader by clicking on the Install button.
Once you have installed the Downloader, you need to enable the Downloader app in the unknown sources settings to download apps from external sources.
5. Again, get back to your home screen and click on Settings.
6. Select the option Device Preferences and go to Security & Restrictions.
7. Click on Unknown Sources and enable the Downloader app by clicking on the toggle switch.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Ola TV Apk to download.
9. Click on Go to begin the download process.
10. After the completion of the download, click on Install.
11. Once done, you can open the app and enjoy watching content for free.
Cast Ola TV Apk on Android TV
You can even cast the app on your Android TV to watch content on the big screen.
To cast the mobile on your Android TV, ensure that your TV and smartphone are connected to the same wi-fi network.
1. On your smartphone, open a browser.
2. On the search bar, enter Ola TV Apk and click on Search.
3. Choose a trusted site and download the apk file on your mobile.
4. Before installing, check whether you have enabled the option Install Unknown Apps. Go to Settings -> Security -> Install Unknown Apps.
5. After that, install the downloaded apk on your mobile.
6. Once it is done, open the app and choose the content you want to stream.
7. Click on Play. Then click on the Cast icon.
8. From the list of devices, select your Android TV.
9. You can enjoy watching the content on the big screen.
Here are a few applications you can use as an alternative to the Ola TV app.
Flixoid is an entertainment application with movies, live TV shows, web series, and more. The app’s UI Interface is similar to Terrarium TV. You can stream and watch the contents in 4K quality.
Max Movies is also the best alternative to the Ola TV app. The Max Movie app has many movie categories such as action, romance, sci-fi, sports, etc. You can also download the content on your mobile and watch it later.
If you are a die-hard fan of sports and looking for free sports channels, the Live Lounge app suits you well. This application is exclusive to sports, and also you can watch movies, TV programs, cartoons, etc.,
Cuco TV streams the latest content from the usual platforms. However, the best part of the Cuco TV application is that it streams ad-free content and provides subtitles in up to 200+ languages.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Ola TV Apk is not safe. Since you’re downloading this from external sources, it may harm your device.
Yes, the Ola TV Apk is completely free.