Most premium channels aren’t affordable and can’t be accessed by users to watch. But you can still stream the content of worldwide premium channels for free, by installing OKLiveTV on your Android TV. OKLiveTV carries premium channels, like HBO, Bravo, TruTV, ESPN, beIN Sports, BBC, and more. To get the app, you must sideload it on your Android TV, as it isn’t officially available on the Google Play Store. With OKLiveTV you can watch movies, series, live TV, and on-demand content for free without paying a single penny.
Is OKLiveTV Available on Android TV?
Unfortunately, OKLive TV doesn’t have a native application for Android TV. Since it is a third-party application, you must sideload the application using the side loader apps like Downloader. All you need to have is an OK Live TV APK file that lets you download the app on your Android TV.
Is It Safe to Use OKLiveTV APK?
OKLive TV isn’t safe to use, as it streams the copyrighted content of the channels. There are chances that the APK can be taken down anytime and might lead to legal issues. Moreover, installing these files doesn’t ensure your privacy. If you still want to stream movies using OKLive TV, you can install the application at your own risk.
How to Sideload OKLiveTV on Android TV
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of OKLiveTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the OKLiveTV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast OKLiveTV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload OKLiveTV, you can screen mirror the app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the OKLiveTV APK on your Android smartphone.
Note: Before you install, you must enable the Unknown Sources on your smartphone. Go to Settings → Security → Unknown Sources.
3. Launch the app once installed.
4. Play the video content on OKLiveTV.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Why You Need a VPN
Most third-party applications downloaded from online sources don’t ensure privacy and safety. As OKLive TV APK isn’t an official application, you can’t use it without safety measures. Hence, we suggest you use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN and NordVPN which lets you access the geo-restricted content and avoids tracking your IP address. In addition, the VPN acts as a safety shield from data stealers.
OkLiveTV APK Features
- OKLiveTV lets users access the APK and stream the content for free.
- It doesn’t require sign up or registration.
- You can stream the movies or series OKLive TV on HD quality.
- Comes with the Picture-in-Picture feature.
- It covers almost all popular channels worldwide.
- Offers synopsis and stats of each content.
If you are unsatisfied with the channels or content on OKLive TV you can switch to the alternatives that are mentioned below to stream the latest and trending content.
You can try using the FilmPlus APK on your Android TV for its clean and smooth user interface. The application has unlimited series and movies in nearly 20+ genres. The FilmPlus APK lets you download the content and watch it offline anytime. Moreover, you can stream the content online with an ad-free experience.
Oreo TV APK
If you want to stream the on-demand and live TV for free on high quality up to 4K, you can shift to Oreo TV APK. The channels offer you multiple catalogs where you can find the content under a segregated genre. You can add the content to your favorite list and access it easily without searching.
MXL TV APK
On MXL TV APK you can find all popular content from worldwide. The content library on MXL TV APK gets updated frequently whenever there is a new release. The best part of MXL TV APK is that it supports multiple video streaming protocols, like HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTMP, and RTSP.
Popcorn Time on Android TV is one of the best alternatives to OKLive TV, as it covers the on-demand content from premium streaming platforms, like Disney+, Netflix, Peacock, Hulu, and more. You can stream the content on Popcorn Time with a subtitle. The best feature of Popcorn Time is that it supports Chromecast and AirPlay built-in.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, OKLive TV isn’t available on Google TV. However, you can sideload the app on your TV using the Downloader.
No. You don’t require to sign up for OKLive TV. You can install the APK and stream the content for free.