Who would not love to watch live sports for free on Android TV? Nodo Sports is such app dedicated to streaming sports events across the world. Unfortunately, Nodo Sports APK is not available for Android TV since Google doesn’t encourage us to use this kind of illegal platform. But still, you have two different methods such as sideloading and screen mirroring to stream Nodo Sports on Android TV.
By installing Nodo Sports on Android TV, you will have a wide range of sporting events from all over the world. It covers all major sports leagues and tournaments like the NBA, Cricket World Cup, NCAA, NFL, The Masters, World Cup of Rugby, and a lot more.
If you are ready to sideload or screen mirror the Nodo Sports app on Android TV, let me show you how to do that with step-by-step guidelines.
How to Sideload Nodo Sports APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Nodo Sports app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Nodo Sports APK latest version: bit.ly/3SLMMZH
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Nodo Sports on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Nodo Sports APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Nodo Sports APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Nodo Sports app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Nodo Sports Alternatives
If you feel that Nodo Sports isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the sports content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Nodo Sports.
Yes. But, it is impossible to directly download from the Play Store. Instead, you need to sideload it or screen mirror its content from your mobile to the TV screen.
No. Nodo Sports is a third-party streaming platform and it doesn’t hold any license to its media content. So, it is not safe to use.