NFLBite is the best streaming site to watch live-stream NFL matches for free. This site covers the entire NFL league, along with domestic matches. Since the NFLBite platform does not have a standalone app, you cannot install the app or sideload the APK on your Android TV. You can stream NFLBite content on Android TV only by streaming via browser. Apart from live streaming, you can also check out scores of other live matches and the league’s points tables on your Android TV. In this article, you will learn how to stream the NFLBite on your Android TV in more than one way. We have also included the best alternatives for NFLBite in this article.
Table of Contents
How to Watch NFLBite Using Browser
NFLBite has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive library of NFL matches. As the simplest way, you can access the NFLBite platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://www.nflbite.com) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Locate and play your desired NFL match to stream the content on your smart TV.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast NFLBite on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the NFLBite APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Go to NFLBite’s website on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and select the match that you want to stream on the big screen.
4. Play the video content on the NFLBite platform.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that NFLBite isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream NFL matches. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to NFLBite.
No, you can access NFLBite only by using its website.