Although Netflix is the best streaming platform across the world, everyone can’t afford this premium service. For those who want to stream Netflix on Android TV for free, Netflix Mirror would be the perfect solution. It gives access to stream all Netflix Originals with no subscription cost. But you can’t install Zetflix on your Android TV due to its unavailability on the Play Store. Instead, you need to sideload the Zetflix APK or screen mirror it.
Despite the fact that Netflix Mirror is a free platform, you can get countless premium features to enhance your streaming experience. Also, this platform updates its media library frequently to add newly released Netflix movies, documentaries, series, and shows.
In this article, we will walk you through the sideloading and screen mirroring process to stream Netflix Mirror on Android TV.
How to Sideload Netflix Mirror APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Netflix Mirror app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Netflix Mirror APK: bit.ly/47mH6cJ
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite Netflix content.
How to Cast Netflix Mirror on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Netflix Mirror APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Netflix Mirror APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Netflix Mirror app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Netflix Mirror Alternatives
If you feel that Netflix Mirror isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Netflix Mirror.
No. Since Netflix Mirror is an illegal platform, there is no official app available on the Play Store of Android TV.
No. Netflix Mirror is not the safest platform to use on your streaming device. Because you can find numerous Netflix Originals without any proper license.