Do you love Japanese anime? Then, Nekopoi would be your perfect streaming partner to bring all your favorite anime series, movies, and TV episodes into a single place. Sadly, you can’t install Nekopoi APK on Android TV as this app hasn’t yet set foot on the Play Store. So, you must use the sideloading or screen mirroring method if you desperately want to stream Nekopoi on your TV.
With Nekopoi on Android TV, you will get a built-in extensive anime library that is taken from Japan. The Library contains all popular anime media content from the vintage to the modern era. Also, it gives regular updates to add recently released content on a daily basis. Further, this platform provides a crystal clear picture quality and easy-to-use app interface.
Let me explore the steps involved in the streaming ways like sideloading and casting to watch Nekopoi on Android TV.
How to Sideload Nekopoi APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Nekopoi app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Nekopoi APK latest version: bit.ly/3QKMCQO
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast Nekopoi on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Nekopoi apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the cast feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Nekopoi APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Nekopoi app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that Nekopoi isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Nekopoi.
Unfortunately, the Nekopoi app is not available on the Play Store of Android TV.
Yes. The Nekopoi app lets you download and save whatever videos you want from its platform to watch later.