Do you miss out on your favorite sports events on your TV? Then, you need to add the NBC Sports app to your Android TV. The NBC Sports app covers most sports events and you can enjoy them. For instance, watch NFL Sunday Night Football, PGA TOUR, Premier League (soccer), French Open (tennis), and more on NBC Sports. The app gives you live sports events from NBC, NBCSN, NBC Sports Gold, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel, and Telemundo Deportes.
NBC Sports also gives you access to regional content. You can watch the regional NFL matches, NBA matches, NHL matches, and MLB matches on NBC sports. Also, enjoy watching on-demand video clips of past events and upcoming event reviews on the app.
NBC Sports is a free streaming service. However, you need to be subscribed to a TV provider service to log in. For instance, sign in to NBC Sports with the account credentials of your DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, Sling TV, or YouTube TV account.
NBC Sports on Android TV
NBC Sports has its own official app on your Android TV that you can download easily on your device. Let’s find out the different methods to access NBC Sports on your TV.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Add NBC Sports on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and then connect it to the internet.
2. Choose the Apps tab and then launch the Google Play Store.
3. Further, click on the Search icon.
4. Type in NBC Sports and then search for the same.
5. Further, choose the NBC Sports app from among your search results.
6. Select the Install button and start downloading the app.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then launch the NBC Sports app.
8. You will get the NBC Sports Activation Code.
9. Using any web browser on your PC or phone, go to the NBC Sports Activation site.
10. Click on Select your Device and then select Android TV.
11. Further, type in your Activation Code and click on Continue.
12. Complete the activation process by entering your TV Provider account credentials.
13. Finally, enjoy watching sports events on your TV.
How to Cast NBC sports on Android TV
1. Firstly, connect both your Android TV and your casting device to the same WiFi network.
2. Install NBC Sports on your casting device the Google Play Store or App Store.
3. Launch the NBC Sports app and then complete the sign-in process as needed.
4. Find the Cast icon on top of the screen and then click on it to enable casting.
5. Choose your Android TV from the list that appears on your screen and then start casting.
6. Finally, play your favorite sports events from the app and enjoy watching on your TV.
Other supported Devices
- Apple TV
- Fire TV Stick
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Android smartphones
- Xbox One
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch NBC Sports on my smart TV?
Yes, NBC Sports is supported on Samsung Smart TVs, Android TVs, LG Smart TVs, and Vizio Smart TVs.
2. How do I stream NBC Sports?
The NBC Sports app is available on iOS, Android, Xbox, Roku, PlayStation, Apple TV, Fire TV, and more devices.