While surfing the internet to find the best IPTV player, our technical expert came across the MyHD IPTV player. By getting this IPTV player on your Android TV, you will watch IPTV content through M3U playlists offered by your provider. However, you can’t install this app straight away as there is no app available for MyHD IPTV APK on the Play Store. Instead, you should use either sideloading or casting techniques to use this player on your TV.
MyHD IPTV is a very helpful application to stream any IPTV content in different kinds of video resolutions. Most importantly, this IPTV player is completely free to use. Though it is free, it offers numerous premium features like an EPG guide, a family protection system, support for external media players, an attractive user interface, and a few more.
In this article, the detailed process for sideloading and screen mirroring methods is discussed with step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload MyHD IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the MyHD IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of MyHD IPTV APK latest version: bitly.ws/3448F
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your IPTV content.
How to Cast MyHD IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the MyHD IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the MyHD IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the MyHD IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
MyHD IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that MyHD IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to MyHD IPTV.
Yes. But, you can’t install MyHD IPTV directly on Android Smart TV as it isn’t available on the Play Store. Instead, you need to sideload it using Downloader or ES File Explorer on Android TV.
Yes. You can download and use MyHD IPTV Player to stream your IPTV content for free of cost.