MyAnimeList Official is an application used for preparing a watchlist for anime and manga from its largest database. This app is only supported on Android and iOS so can sideload the MyAnimeList apk from an external source for accessing it on Android TV. In addition, you can make friends by connecting with millions of fans across 200 countries. With MyAnimeList, you can watch the latest Anime trailers, and explore trending and top-rated titles that are airing right now.
How to Get MyAnimeList on Android TV
To access MyAnimeList on Android TV, you can try any of these methods based on your convenience.
- Using Official Website
- Using Downloader app(Sideload)
How to Watch MyAnimeList on Android TV Using the Official Website
1. Open a browser on your Android TV, and go to the official website (https://myanimelist.net) of MyAnimeList.
2. On the top right corner of the screen, you can see the Login and Sign Up buttons.
3. Click Sign Up and register a new account by entering the required details.
4. After entering the relevant detail, click Create Account to get started.
5. The home screen of MyAnimeList will appear.
6. Click the Search icon to search for a title of your choice.
7. If necessary, click Manga → Manga Store to search or purchase Manga digital books and read them.
8. Click the Watch tab to browse episode videos or stream the new anime trailers.
How to Sideload MyAnimeList APK on Android TV
Sideloading is the easiest way to get Android apps on Android TV even though it is not available on the Google Play Store. Make sure to install Downloader on Android TV to sideload the MyAnimeList APK from a trusted source.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the search icon.
3. When you find the app, click on Install to get the app on your Android Smart TV.
4. After installing the app, you have to change your Android TV settings to install apps from a different source.
5. Open Android TV Settings and click Device Preferences.
6. After that, click on Security and restrictions → Install Unknown apps → Turn ON Downloader.
7. Open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
8. Click Allow to accept the storage permissions for your Android TV.
9. Install the AFTVnews Plugin. Without that Plugin, you cannot install any apk files via the Downloader app.
10. Then, enter the URL of the MyAnimeList apk and click on Go to download the file.
11. Once done, open the downloaded file and click on Install to get the app on your Android TV.
12. Finally, click Open to launch the app.
- Trending anime titles are uploaded on a regular basis.
- Instantly update your episode progress with ease.
- Get personalized recommendations based on your search.
- Read the reviews of the video before you start playing any video.
- The official application is available for iOS and Android.
- Allows you to see friends’ scores and statistics.
Supported Android Smart TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
Supported Android Smart TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- DIRECTV Stream
- Mi Box
- Sky Stream
If you are looking for similar apps to MyAnimeList, you can install and use any of these apps.
Compatibility: Android Version 7.0 and above
- You can track your anime and manga list with the help of the MyAnimeList library.
- Browse and explore new anime and manga books.
- View and update the progress of anime or manga.
- You can also create your anime schedule for currently airing shows.
- Also, see the profiles of other people and their status.
Compatibility: Android 5.1 and above
- Best third-party app to manage your anime and manga list.
- You can update your anime entries and read anime reviews.
- View top anime and manga in various categories.
- You can access your watching or reading history.
- Prepare a weekly playlist for currently airing shows.
Compatibility: Android version 4.4 and above
- Katarogu is an unofficial client for myanimelist.net.
- Know the complete details of each anime and manga.
- Get notifications when new episodes are released.
- Explore seasonal animes including past seasons
- View suggestions based on your anime list
Note: Other than these applications, there are 10 Best Apps to Watch Anime on Android TV.
Yes, it is safe and legal to use MyAnimeList APK on your Android TV.
Yes, it is accessible for free but you have to register it with the required details.
Your Android device might not be compatible with the version of the MyAnimeList apk file. If the device is compatible, you need to update the MyAnimeList app from the Play Store.