My Family Cinema is a streaming application to watch plenty of movies and series on your TV. However, the My Family Cinema app is natively not available on the Play Store of Android TV. However, you can still install it by sideloading the apk file of My Family Cinema.
Installing My Family Cinema on Android TV lets you watch nearly 55000+ movies and 9000+ series on a larger screen. You don’t need to install a VPN on Android TV for this app to function properly. The media content is categorized under genres like Action, Adventure, Animation, Biography, Crime, Horror, and many more. The best thing about My Family Cinema is that you can find subtitles for all the media content on this platform.
Some of the movies available on My Family Cinema are copyrighted and may not be legal to stream in the country. So, we aren’t responsible for any streaming issues that arise while using this app.
How to Sideload My Family Cinema Apk on Android TV
1. Install Downloader on Android TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app from the home screen on Android TV.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of My Family Cinema APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the My Family Cinema APK on your TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite movies/TV shows on your TV.
How to Cast My Family Cinema on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror this app’s content from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the My Family Cinema app on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the My Family Cinema app and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Stream the content on your mobile, and it will appear on your Android TV screen.
Supported Android TVs
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Toshiba Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV STREAM Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box
Frequently Asked Questions
No. It is unavailable on the Play Store of Android TV.
1. Restart your application.
2. Clear the cached data of My Family Cinema and try streaming the content on it.
3. Check your internet connectivity.
4. Restart the Android TV and check whether the application is working perfectly.