|Official Link To Download
|Google Play Store
MXL TV is one of the best IPTV Player which supports M3U URL and M3U8 formats for streaming IPTV content. It offers various premium features like an EPG guide, external player support, a favorite section, and much more for free. Fortunately, you can easily install the MXL TV application directly from the Play Store. If it is not available on your Android TV, then you can sideload it from a third-party source. Instead, you can also cast this player from your smartphone to the TV.
In this guide, we have mentioned installing, sideloading, and casting methods to stream the MXL IPTV on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Install MXL TV on Android TV from the Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter MXL TV in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select MXL TV from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. When the home screen of the app appears, play your favorite content.
How to Sideload MXL TV APK on Android TV
If you can’t find the MXL TV app from the Play Store, then you can try the sideloading method to install it from a third-party source. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of MXL TV APK latest version: https://urlsrt.io/MXL-IPTV
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
17. Then, click Open to launch the MXL IPTV app and watch your desired media content.
How to Cast MXL TV App on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the MXL TV app, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK of the IPTV Player on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the IPTV content from the MXL TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
How to Fix MXL TV Not Working on Android TV
Since we’ve installed the MXL TV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- If there is a new version available for MXL IPTV, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for the MXL TV app accumulated on your Smart TV.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
MXL TV Alternatives
If you feel that MXL TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the IPTV content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to MXL TV.
Yes, you can install the MXL TV application from the Play Store of your Android TV.
Yes, you can stream any IPTV content on this application for free of cost.