Mozilla VPN, the name itself suggests that it is a VPN service from Mozilla. It was launched in July 2020 and is now available on several devices. Mozilla VPN is an open-source VPN launched in beta as Firefox Private Network. This VPN has more than 400 servers in almost 30 different countries. Mozilla VPN service is available in the US, UK, Canada, France, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Singapore, and more. As necessary, Mozilla VPN masks your IP address so that you can surf and stream through the internet with absolute safety and privacy. Let’s find out how to add and stream Mozilla VPN on Android TV.
With one subscription to Mozilla VPN, you can use it on five devices. In addition, the VPN service follows a no-logging policy with zero bandwidth restrictions. These features make Mozilla VPN one of the best VPN services for all of your devices.
You can get access to the Mozilla VPN subscription by paying $4.99 per month.
Mozilla VPN on Android TV
Mozilla VPN might be available on a few devices but not on Android TVs. So, you will have to download the Mozilla VPN APK from a trusted third-party site and install it on your TV. Let’s discuss the same in detail in the upcoming section.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Access Mozilla VPN on Android TV
As we said before, Mozilla VPN doesn’t have an official app on Android TV. Therefore, let’s find out how to download and install Mozilla VPN on your TV.
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Start by turning on your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. With the help of the Search icon and the on-screen keyboard, search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader icon and click on the Install button.
4. Once the app starts installing on your device, wait for a few minutes till the app installation completes.
Enabling Unknown Sources
1. From the Android TV home screen, open the Settings menu.
2. On the Settings menu, choose the Security & Restrictions and then choose the Unknown Sources menu.
3. Navigate to the Downloader option.
4. Enable the unknown sources feature for Downloader.
Downloading Mozilla VPN on Android TV
1. Open the Downloader app and click on the Allow option once prompted.
2. Type in the Mozilla VPN apk URL.
3. Click on the Go option and initiate the download of the app file.
4. As soon as the app download is over, install the Mozilla VPN apk on your TV.
5. Once the app installation completes, open the Mozilla VPN app on your TV.
6. Finally, complete the sign-in process in the app and then connect to the server.
Other Supported Devices
If you have one or more of the following devices with you, you can easily access Mozilla VPN on them.
- Android smartphone
- Windows PC
- Firefox Browser Extension
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Mozilla Firefox have VPN?
Yes. Mozilla Firefox has its VPN version with more than 400 servers in almost 30 different countries.
2. Is Mozilla VPN good for Netflix?
Mozilla VPN works fine with Netflix, and you can unlock geographic restrictions that prevent you from watching your favorite shows.
3. Does Mozilla VPN work on Android?
Yes, Mozilla VPN works fine on Android devices. Get subscribed to the Mozilla VPN at $4.99 per month.