Watching our favorite media content at home is the best entertainment. Moviesjoy is a streaming platform that brings media content for free. Due to the violation of Google policy, MoviesJoy is not available on the Play Store of Andriod TV. Still, you can stream it using the sideloading and screen mirroring techniques. Also, it has a dedicated webpage and you can watch its content through a web browser.
Let me show you the step-by-step instructions for sideloading, web browsing, and screen mirroring methods to stream MoviesJoy on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Moviesjoy APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Moviesjoy app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the Moviesjoy APK URL in the required field.
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch Moviesjoy Using Browser
Moviesjoy has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the Moviesjoy platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://moviesjoy.plus/home] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
NOTE: Remember, you can also access this streaming platform without an account. If you want to explore more features and benefits, then you can create a new account or sign in with your existing account.
5. Then, you can access your desired media content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast Moviesjoy on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Moviesjoy app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Moviesjoy app on your Android smartphone from any trusted third-party site.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Moviesjoy app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Moviesjoy Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Moviesjoy app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- If there is a new version available for Moviesjoy, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Close and relaunch the Moviesjoy application on your device.
- Clear the app cache files for the app accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems and then setup your Smart TV to install the app again.
If you feel that Moviesjoy isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Moviesjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The Moviesjoy app is not available on the Play Store of Android TV. Instead, you should sideload it or screen mirror its content to stream it on your TV.
Yes. Moviesjoy is illegal. This is because it provides content from other websites without getting prior permission.
Yes. This streaming platform has offline support so that you can download the movies offline.