Do you ever wonder how to watch tons of movies for free? the solution is MovieShot. But, if you are an Android TV user looking to install this app, you can’t do it as MovieShot Apk is unavailable for Android TV. Instead, sideload or screen mirror the app in order to stream this app on your Android TV.
With the MovieShot app, you’ve received a huge collection of movies from Indian origin without paying a single rupee. In short, its media library consists of films, short videos, and TV series in various regional languages like Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, and a few more. All these content will be able to play in a HD resolution from 480p to 1080p.
In this detailed guide, we’ve discussed both sideloading and casting methods in order to stream MovieShot on Andriod TV without any hassles.
How to Sideload MovieShot APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the MovieShot app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of MovieShot APK: bit.ly/3MEJa7R
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast MovieShot on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the MovieShot APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the MovieShot APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the MovieShot app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that MovieShot isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to MovieShot.
No. Since MovieShot doesn’t have its application in the Play Store, you can’t get it directly for your Android TV. So, you have to use the sideloading or casting method to watch MovieShot on your TV.
No. MovieShot is not an unauthorized app to use as it involves copyright infringement. So, it is not a safe and legal platform at all.